New in Ripon, WI

Crispybacon06

Reaction score
Like it says, im from WI. I have an 06 gt. Owned it for over a year now. Some mods but on here looking for more parts. Thanks for letting me in.

nfrizell

Reaction score
Ripon is also the convergence point for those flying into the Airventure show in Oshkosh from the west every year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Crispybacon06

Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy, I go thru Ripon on my way to Road America every year, will be there July 6-7 with Northwoods Shelby..
http://www.nwshelbyclub.com/
That seems tempting. I've not taken it on the track yet. Co-worker of mine does autocross and keeps trying to get me to go, but im not a good driver! Lol

Ripon is also the convergence point for those flying into the Airventure show in Oshkosh from the west every year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ive never actually been to the EAA show. Been to the museum a couple of times. We do get a free show as alot do fly over our house. We even had a stunt team practice right over our house one year, that was cool to watch!

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ427R

Reaction score
That seems tempting. I've not taken it on the track yet. Co-worker of mine does autocross and keeps trying to get me to go, but im not a good driver! Lol

You can come and hang out as well as a spectator, believe no charge. They are also running there this weekend on Saturday and Sunday, First event of the year for Northwoods. Go check it out if you get a chance...

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Thats exactly why you want to autocross, to be a better driver.
Also nice to see another wis guy, not many of us on here

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/Welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back