New lip

Anthonynoz

Reaction score
I installed this front lip and im loving it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316147400.478471.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316147400.478471.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Hey, thats the BP right off the LIE! I live very close, if you see a Yellow Saleen fly by, that would be me.

Anthonynoz

Reaction score
Hey, thats the BP right off the LIE! I live very close, if you see a Yellow Saleen fly by, that would be me.

Rofl i saw u the other day by 99th st and 64th ave i was right behind u i was revving it and then u pulled into a garage or parking lot lol.

Ur car is beautiful man

Last edited:

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Rofl i saw u the other day by 99th st and 64th ave i was right behind u i was revving it and then u pulled into a garage or parking lot lol.

Ur car is beautiful man

Thanks man, next time we should pull over and shoot the shit or sumn. YOu know about the Metro ave McDOnalds car shows on Tues nites?

Anthonynoz

Reaction score
Yeah not too far from the sizzlers right i've never stopped by ill hit it up for sure, ill probadly hit up the cesears bay meet tonite

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Yeah not too far from the sizzlers right i've never stopped by ill hit it up for sure, ill probadly hit up the cesears bay meet tonite

Ceasers bay meet? The Tues nite Metro show gets alot of great cars and a revolving cast of locals gear heads. Theres also a Thursday nite meet in Waldbaums on Crossbay blvd.

Anthonynoz

Reaction score
Ceasers bay meet? The Tues nite Metro show gets alot of great cars and a revolving cast of locals gear heads. Theres also a Thursday nite meet in Waldbaums on Crossbay blvd.

Thanks for the info,cesears bay is off the belt exit 5 friday nights mostly muscle cars

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back