New S197 Member from MN

vistabluevert

Reaction score
I bought my car, an '07 Vista Blue Vert last spring. I stumbled upon this forum from another (The Mustang Source) the other day and thought it looked like a great place to meet new people, gain knowledge, and share my passion for my car with those that are equally passionate about their own. If you want to know anything else, just ask!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

vistabluevert

Reaction score
Welcome

isyercarstock?

Mechanically, yes the car is stock. Functionally/cosmetically, I've added the Webelectric sequential turn signals (I highly recommend them! Very simple install), painted GT side skirts, and I upgraded to Agent 47 mirror (with the mirror pod painted to match the car). The next mods that I'd like to do are: convert to dual exhaust (still researching the different options... open to suggestions), and upgrade wheels to ???. I'm leaning towards the Chrome or polished bullitt wheels, or Torq Thrust II's. Going for the retro late '60s early 70's look, welcome to suggestions! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to post some pictures once I learn my way around this forum.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back