New take off questions? Help me out guys!!!

06LimeGT

forum member
Reaction score
i havent bought from them before but i inquired about some seat covers and the customer service was great.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Ok, I called them this morning and they had gotten my message. The lady I talked to (leaving her name out on purpose for privacy), was very helpful. She said she was very sorry and offered me a complete refund or a smoking deal, I inquired on this smoking deal. 100.00 bucks, meaning she refunded 250.00 back. The body shop said they could repaint it for 225.00. So, I end up getting a new painted OEM cover for less than I was expecting. My review of NTO is this, yeah they made a mistake but they took care of me, excellent customer service. If you ever want to order from them dont worry, if the part is not what you expect, they will take care of you. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Sweet man! Congrats:)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Sounds like it worked out pretty good for you. Glad to hear they made it right.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah they did. I was completely ready to get stupid at 8am but they put out the fire quickly. I am very satisfied and will look to them for parts in the future. B+

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
glad it worked out, make me wonder what their cost is on the item.....

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
She said they had 200 black ones left. All of them are scratched or scraped in this way. They said they were gonna cut the price in half on the remainders just to get rid of them. Honestly looking at it in person it looks as though they were stacked on each other. Rough underside against the painted side. I dunno. But they made it right for me so I'm happier today than I was yesterday.... So it's off to paint now.

Back