New to me boss owner

burnboy

Reaction score
Just picked up a 12’ boss 302 in competition orange with white graphics. 13k miles

JJ427R

Reaction score
Well done, very nice, looks like it's begging to get on a track! :)

burnboy

Reaction score
Thanx y’all. I read the links and sounds good. This isn’t my first rodeo. Thanx for the welcome. This car came from Jacksonville Florida as a one owner car. 13k original miles, unmolested. I’m an Audi master and am 44 years old. I daily a 14’ Focus st that’s very modified. The original owner of this car as I understand it developed cancer and when he went into hospice his wife sold the car back to Autonation ford Jacksonville. I work for Audi Plano here in Texas and just happened across it in the used car inventory. It was on the lot over 70 days so I got it for $500 over cost. $28k

burnboy

Reaction score
Man I haven’t posted pics in a forum in a long while. Everything seems to have gone to Facebook. What do y’all suggest for a picture host site or ap that allows me to post on a forum? And thank y’all. The tires on this car are even still original with dot numbers from 2011. Michelin pilot sport 4s coming soon

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I was using imgur to good effect.

Don't forget to remove the plates in the side pipes if they aren't gone already. Sure sounds nice in the indoor car wash when you fire it up! Hahahaha, I have a Bullitt but was always jealous of a boss owner who seemed to be in there when I would go, washing our cars in the winter.

burnboy

Reaction score
Yeah I dropped a k&n panel filter in the air box and pulled out the baffle plates the first day. I want to leave it as close to stock as possible. I think some springs maybe just to drop the ass a little and even out the rake.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Probably a bit of meat on the bone with a good lund tune. E85!

burnboy

Reaction score
Yeah I know. I have good corn on the corner too 98% in the summer and 85% in the winter. I run an e30 tune in my focus

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/Welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back