new to the forum... PICS!

Gallagher

forum member
Reaction score
hey my name is chris i live in woburn MA i drive a 2008 mustang gt /CS
got alot of custom work done to the car... roush struts / shocks , h&r lowering springs , 63mm throttlebody , bbk longtube headers with magnaflow highflow cats with flowmaster single chambers , paxton novi 2200 supercharger with intercooler ( being put on as we speak ), 4:10s rearend gears , all fluids changed to royal purple ,black chrome saleens 18.9 with 255/45/18 front and 18.10 with 285.40.18s in rear, gt500 spoiler, cervenis type IV hood , roush black billet grille , smoked tailights , headlights , with a 4 head strobe kit, 6k hids , custom painted rear emblem , painted mirrors , alpine double din touchscreen nav , with 2 JL subs with 1000 watts and some other thigns alot to list hah, anyways heres a link to a good amount of pics and progress through my car SORRY its through photobucket.. but allows mroe pics... enjoy lemme kno ur feedback!

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/cgallagher19/?albumfilter=comments

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! Nice looking ride from one CS to another!:beerchug2:

FnSweet06

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice car. Where did you get your head lights, The house looks like black chrome, or did you just tint the lense a little?

Gallagher

forum member
Reaction score
thanks guys ya its a nice car... got the lights from american muscle

Gallagher

forum member
Reaction score
Thats why i went with the black chrome... diffrent hahah .. ya skeet im SO bored with BS they are just to plane i wanted more s197s .. so here i am :)

Gallagher

forum member
Reaction score
ya this site sseems ALOT better for me.. glad to be here .. and ya skeet im trying my car SHOULD be done by thursday tuned for friday.. im hoping all goes well haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back