New wheels, Saleen grill, and plasti-dipped faux cap

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
I swapped out the Brembo pack wheels for some 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear TSW Interlagos - going for the murdered out look. I also plasti-dipped the stupid faux gas cap until I get it shaved off and tinted the front bumber amber and rear bumper red lenses. What do you all think?

stang2.jpg

stang3.jpg

stang1.jpg

tswwheel.jpg

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Thanks guys! This is my first muscle car and I'm loving it! I came over from a M3 and before that I was into the Japanese import scene... No looking back now! FI setup coming soon! I'm thinking twin turbos... POW!!!

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
I need to re-do the front bumper amber lenses. The tints from AM for the front were TOO SHORT!!! BUT, the rears fit perfectly...

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
looks good! i always wanted to see the interlagos on the 2010+

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Why are you rocking the Roush badge and license plate frame? Its not a Roush is it?

Looks good all blacked out

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Why are you rocking the Roush badge and license plate frame? Its not a Roush is it?

Looks good all blacked out

It has the Roush exterior kit.

I'm waiting to shave the faux cap, then I was planning to remove the Roush badge for a completely clean look. I don't want to have to remove any left over adhesive if I don't have to...
I was also considering shaving the third brake light, but haven't made up my mind.

The Roush plate frame came with it and makes the back up camera fit much more securely (aftermarket license plate frame mounted unit).

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
If you're planning on blacking out the faux cap, give plasti-dip a try... Took me about one hour for three coats and it's pretty durable stuff; I wash the car all the time. About 6 bucks a can from Lowes or Home Depot... Works great until she makes the trip to the body shop.

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Looks sweet! I really like the black with those wheels, very clean! Going to bust out the Plasti-dip this week on my side skirts, will see how they look. if I don't like it, can just peel it off!

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys! I also really want to get the Brembos painted, anodized, or powder coated red... I'm kind of on an appearance kick right now until I really make up my mind on what to do with the motor. Waiting to see more turbo options that come out for this coyote; I like the idea of putting a couple of snails under the hood! Whoooooooossshhhhhhh!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back