Nitrous, cam covers, window switch, Stock intake FS

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
Click on pictures to enlarge.

I am willing to make deals as long as deals are reasonable, I am also willing to make deals for a number of items that can be lumped in one box. However if I am asking $50 and you offer $5 that shit is a no-go (I know that has only happened to me on CL, but I really, really hate when people do that.)

Buyer pays shipping and paypal fee. I am also willing to make deals for people willing to pick up in person as it will save me packaging and time. I will drive about 50ish miles from 21075. More if gas is paid.

and now on to the fun stuffs

- Stock cam covers, great shape, just a little old, perfect for painting project -$70-
- Jegs Window switch Read Here -$25-
- 2x Zex 10lb bottles. One black one purple. both have some scratches from regular use. Both about half full. If I have to ship I have to free the spray. -$125 each-
- 15A flip switch with red cover -$5-
- 1 used bottle brackets -$10-
- 1 never used bottle brackets -$20-
- 3x 2ft 3an lines -$8 each-
- Zex wet injector -$20-
- 2 zex blow down tubes -$10-
- Zex fuel line adapter, for 3v motor -$35-
- NX nitrous filter -$30-
- Zex purge solenoid -$40-
- 30A blade type fuse holder -$5-
- 6an plug male -$5-
- 3an male/3an male adapter -$5-
- 3/4npt male/ 3/8npt female adapter (for making a stronger contact of the injector in a plastic intake -$5-

I have jets for a 125 shot. I cannot find any other jets at this time. -$5-

I also have some assorted wires, from about 2ft to 4ft that I can throw in to a larger order.

As you can see in the pics I have that box of connections and things along with other plugs and connections not listed. There are some filtered connections in there also. Tell me what you need, make me a deal I cannot refuse :beerdrink:

Last edited:

LLstang05

Reaction score
Hey is that nitrous pressure gauge in picture 5 for sale as well and if so how much?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back