stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:lol: at you phucksticks... I had forgotten about this thread
Damn Dave kinda took it easy on this guy.

Walked right into the Vatican to insult to pope! :clap:

Damn, disrespected the leader of the wolf pack, and hardly any retaliation!? What gives Dave!?

dave, is tired for sure.

I was being the bigger man.

You gotta admit what you did was hilarious for the rest of us.

"IM NOT NEW TO FORUMS! I JUST LACK COMMON SENSE, POLITE MANNERS, AND READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS"

yup

The first response, just like every other forum, was where everyone tries to be a smartass so they can look cool? What gets me is if someone actually walks up to you and asks you a question, you 99% of the time won't be a smartass
mine was not a smart ass response, it was standard forum practice here, you posted it in the wrong forum and obviously had not made any effort to find the answer as \/ the below post indicates you would have been able to "figure it out" with some effort

Also - I'm a smartass all the time... My wife will testify to that! :thumb:

Searched for the Brembo rim width, and then looked up NT05 tire sizes. And you know, a bit of common sense thrown in but I won't fault you for something you weren't born with.

I didn't mention NT05r's specifically, I did mention nitto in the thread title, but my OP was about any drag radial.

not everyone can read either
If you wanna play that game, then I'll play.

Your OP reads "anyone done this". Any reasonable person would assume that "this" refers to the title, being whether or not a Nitto Drag Radial fits on a brembo wheel. Nowhere in your OP did you mention the possibility of using another brand's drag radial.

Honestly, if you keep it up this way, you're not going to last long. Happy modding and good luck to you.

Considering that Nitto's only 19" DR is the NT05R - really is it a stretch?

you guys are cool

This board expects it's members to make some effort on their own. We are not here to spoon feed you. If that's not something you appreciate. Well best of luck and don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya on your way out.

bottle_fed

forum member
Reaction score
The Brembo wheel is 8.5" IIRC? Even if it's 9", the only NT05R in 19" is P345/30R19, WAY too big for that firm, it's spec'd for a 11.5" min, you could get away with it on a 10.5 IMO, but no way on a 8.5 or 9".

MTs has a bit smaller size, but still too big for a 8.5-9" rim.

when a wheel width is given it is from lip to lip to where the tire will rest. each lip is normally .25" so a wheel measuring 9' will really be 9.5 in total

rimwidth.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back