NMRA ATCO N.J. Race Event - Who's Coming?

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
:jerry:

And so it begins, another episode of NMRA Jello Wrestling...in this corner, weighing 250 pounds and wearing a pink string bikini it's John the Pron King!!! Aaaaaaaaand in the opposite corner, wearing American flag silk speedos is Wheeler the Wonderkind!!!!

Place your bets right here ladies and gents, odds on favorite is Wheeler the Wonderkind!!:crazy:

Are you standing in the middle of the ring wearing your roller skates?

Please?

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you standing in the middle of the ring wearing your roller skates?

Please?

Since you asked so nicely, okay, I'll wear the skates again. But only if you bring me a chocolate milkshake on a carhop tray to go with them.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be there Saturday

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'll be sure you look for you Dave on Saturday. I probably won't get there until 1PM since I'll be working until noon.

topbliss

Reaction score
does anyone know if they charge a spectator fee for my 16 year old Son who is coming with me in the car for the show(I am showing the car)?????

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I hope to get there in time for TnT on Friday.

What is the difference between spectator and crew fee? My wife and some friends are coming, they would like to be in the PITs with me, but there really there just to watch.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

What is the difference between spectator and crew fee? My wife and some friends are coming, they would like to be in the PITs with me, but there really there just to watch.

Im gonna look for your car, I want to see this in person. I just finished detailing mine today. I will be there running true street. Not to fond of that class but its the only one I can run since I have wedding to be at on Sunday. :ugh1:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score

No difference in price.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So let me ask this hypothetical question....... someone dials in at a time legal for there safety equipment... then proceeds to rip off a pass that blows the dial away... any consequence other then having to park it for the day?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
So let me ask this hypothetical question....... someone dials in at a time legal for there safety equipment... then proceeds to rip off a pass that blows the dial away... any consequence other then having to park it for the day?

Nope.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Almost ready, got my replacement 10x10 canopy (after my last one blew into the woods) tonight from Sams for 99 bucks, (someone made a mistake on that one)

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see some of the faster s197s and get some ideas for my car.

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Atco

Ill be there Friday and Sat. Sunday I have a wedding to go to. Damn sister in law is getting married. I need help with ideas for me to get out of this wedding so i could race. Im trying to find a way to get out of it so I can race superstang and line up with SD. Finish off from 2 years ago when me and SD were supposed to race in round 2 but the rain stopped that. Lucky SD!!!!!!! Cause he would of got treed by a local. LOL

If its her first wedding,don't waste time & film,come racing.If its her 2nd wedding,come racing.Its not your fault she failed the 1st time.

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Atco

Im gonna look for your car, I want to see this in person. I just finished detailing mine today. I will be there running true street. Not to fond of that class but its the only one I can run since I have wedding to be at on Sunday. :ugh1:

I think your sister in law is very selfish getting married during race season & on a weekend to boot!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Question on True Street

I've read the class rules and see that after the 30 mile cruise three back to back passes are required. Does one have to have a dial in on those passes or is it run it to what ever ET you can?

Are 1/8th mile ETs limits imposed as well (8.25 in the 1/8th requires a roll bar for a vert)? (I take it from the rules that typical NHRA rules apply for the 1/4)

I'm coming down Saturday and see that that's when True Street happens. So I'm debating in making a NMRA debut.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Dave, your best bet would be to shoot for the 12.0 win. True Street is set up for overall quickest, which will most likely be a 8-9.0 car. Then from there you have winners for closest to 14.0-13.0-12.0-11.0 etc. Closest average wins 100 bucks and a trophy. Also a pretty fair chance the roll bar issue will get a "one race waiver". If you can only make it on Saturday they usually have at least one round of time shots for True Street. You can't win if you don't play. Do it!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Art. You coming down for the weekend?

my concern is that I only get one pass and then get tossed.... so IDK

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back