NMRA ATCO N.J. Race Event - Who's Coming?

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Well, for those of you who are going.... Blow-By Racing will see you there!!!!

We'll be up there racing and selling... So if there is anything you want, let us know. We'll bring it up... That way it'll save you on shipping costs...

We'll be having so many great sales items...

Plus watch for the 2 BBR EFI Renegade Drag Cars lining it up, hoping to take the class this year.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Glad we could keep you entertained. Step your ass into Super Stang sometime, Junior.

Oh wait.....you can't drive. Nothing but dyno queens seem to show up around you. Damn, sucks to be you, Dude.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Probably just spectating on Saturday. Couldn't get Friday off and don't feel like packing and hauling all my shit early Saturday...

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Glad we could keep you entertained. Step your ass into Super Stang sometime, Junior.

Oh wait.....you can't drive. Nothing but dyno queens seem to show up around you. Damn, sucks to be you, Dude.

Why don't you go sell something on the Corral? Oh that's right you can't b/c you're banned for ripping people off.

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score

:nk:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you go sell something.....
Ohhh.....you wound me, Mutant. :roflmao:

You're one to talk about selling. That's all you do, Sales Slut. Even selling that 'vert that doesn't race too. Don't even know why you put this shit up.......

BBRJerkyBoy said:
We'll be there racing........

Bullshit. You don't race. Nothing out of that shop races. Bunch of dyno queens and show cars. That's why you call yourself "Johnny Z". Z = Zero. Zip. No rounds won...no races won....nothing. You're a glorified sales bitch.

Tell ya' what, Zippy.....you sell shit and I'll win championships. :thumb2:

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ill be there Friday and Sat. Sunday I have a wedding to go to. Damn sister in law is getting married. I need help with ideas for me to get out of this wedding so i could race. Im trying to find a way to get out of it so I can race superstang and line up with SD. Finish off from 2 years ago when me and SD were supposed to race in round 2 but the rain stopped that. Lucky SD!!!!!!! Cause he would of got treed by a local. LOL

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Ill be there Friday and Sat. Sunday I have a wedding to go to. Damn sister in law is getting married. I need help with ideas for me to get out of this wedding so i could race. Im trying to find a way to get out of it so I can race superstang and line up with SD.
Save yourself the embarrassment. Go to the wedding.

Finish off from 2 years ago when me and SD were supposed to race in round 2 but the rain stopped that. Lucky SD!!!!!!! Cause he would of got treed by a local. LOL
Based on my .004 light in the first round........I highly doubt it. But you're free to fantasize all you like.

Because that's all it will ever be......a fantasy.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:jerry:

And so it begins, another episode of NMRA Jello Wrestling...in this corner, weighing 250 pounds and wearing a pink string bikini it's John the Pron King!!! Aaaaaaaaand in the opposite corner, wearing American flag silk speedos is Wheeler the Wonderkind!!!!

Place your bets right here ladies and gents, odds on favorite is Wheeler the Wonderkind!!:crazy:

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Will be there for the weekend showing the car not racing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back