Ny interest in a 28x10x17 hoosier slick?

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
I'm new here and don't want to over step my bounds but on another site I'm on they contacted Hoosier who said if they could get an initial order of 25 sets they would start making the tire and stocking it. If anone was interested I could put you in contact with the company doing the group buy for the first 25 sets. I'm sorry if this type of post is not allowed fel free to delete it or flame away.

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
I think they are shooting for $200 a tire. I can't answer for the wheels I would think 8" would be ok. I'm not trying to sell these or anything just putting it out there if there was someone out there that was interested. We can't run any smaller then a 17 on the mopar like we can on the ford so I understand the needs not there . I just figured there may be an oddball in the group that wants to keep their 17s.

Redfire

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in this tire. Let me know who to contact.

Thanks

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well for a newb you at least had something interesting

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
http://purehorsepowerperformance.com/hoosierdragslicks.aspx

If your interested I would call them and talk to them before ordering they are nice people and you can get a better idea of exactly what your getting. The guy that has done all the leg work on this is Andy. Again I don't have all the info I just saw this posted on a few mopar boards and figured I'd pass along the info.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back