Oem nav/sat radio 6 disc head unit plus extras

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Out of 57000 mile 09 gt perfect working order. No nav cd as i never had one since i got car used. What you see is what you get. Will include head unit, satallite radio module and trunk wire harness. $300 shipped plus paypal fee or gift funds

Attachments

• 0809161918a.jpg
    0809161918a.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 34

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Maps for the nav are on a cd which can be purchased on ebay. I believe for nav to work you will need to buy a nav antenna off ebay or amazon. I will post links

Badd GT

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like something for the boys at Best Buy to do! Man, I just bought a new transmission and 8 rib pully set up, as much as I want this I have to pass.

bigbooster

2008 Mustang GT Owner
Reaction score
I have a 2008 with the regular green dot matrix unit, but no touchscreen or bluetooth. If i install this, will it allow me to connect my phone? Or is that only possible with the 2009 sync models?

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 with the regular green dot matrix unit, but no touchscreen or bluetooth. If i install this, will it allow me to connect my phone? Or is that only possible with the 2009 sync models?

My car did not have sync or bluetooth

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Ah. I was thrown off by the button labeled "Phone" Does the button do anything?

It mutes the stereo :party36:

and the 09 is the exact same. You'd have to go to a high optioned 10 or newer for any sort of bluetooth or phone capability.

I have the radio and love it because I installed a backup camera to it, but the nav is way worse than a phone, and it still uses the same AUX line in as the Shaker radio, no on board controls etc etc, but I like it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back