Official GT500 FOX swap

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
Thanx again guys!! The Stang TV write up was super cool to me and im very appreciative of it too. Never really thought it would turn into such a popular car lol..
It will be in MM&FF mag here shortly so keep an eye out for it. I need to get off my lazy a$$ and post some up to date pics for you guys. Im also working on another MODFOX that i will start a thread on a little later. Its just a low budget junk yard/ebay peice together

That is great news my friend. Can't wait to see the next build

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If the next build is even half as good as this one it will be a thread well worth the read.

rbe350

Reaction score
Hey I just stumbled on this build. By far the coolest I've seen. Many people can do an engine swap, but not many even think to go as far as you have in fact gone. Yes, subjective, but I like restomods and swaps. I'm glad you were able to finish it. Enjoy, and congratulations on the product.

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
URL=http://s790.photobucket.com/user/doctor408/media/464_zps1393b1b0.jpg.html]
464_zps1393b1b0.jpg
[/URL

user_online.gif
Vehicle: MODFOX HP: 748 TQ: 620
progress.gif

dangerzone View Public Profile View Vehicle Profile Send a private message to dangerzone Find More Posts by dangerzone Add dangerzone to Your Contacts

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
Well DAMN!!! After getting my total divorce bill today, this thing maybe on the market soon!! I hope it doesn't come down to that but I honestly thinks its my best choice right now. Just have to sleep on it and see what other options I may have.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
"Sell" it to someone you absolutely trust for, oh let's say a dollar, then "buy" it back when the divorce is all said and done.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
ill buy it for $5. you keep the title and everything.

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
The divorce is over and final. The price raise retain my only child was worth 1 million fox500's to me. Fortunately, I don't owe that much but way more than I have on hand lol!! I gotta pay her car off, several thousand to her, and several more thousand to lawyer.. If you got a good woman/wife by your side, stop right now and thank her for who she is to you!! I don't wish a divorce to my worse enemy

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Been through it myself. Nearly broke me. I've got a good woman now. Good luck to you man.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back