Official GT500 FOX swap

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I'm on the same page as most here. Nicely done updates....except the paint. While it is nice and all, it looks very dated. I also prefer the original wheels. All subjective stuff.

You must still have a factory paint job... figures you'd like the BBS wheels...

ARGHHHH it's driving me nuts. It's less about the HORRIFIC taste level being displayed and more that this fucker owns one of my favorite cars ever.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score

ARGHHHH it's driving me nuts. It's less about the HORRIFIC taste level being displayed and more that this fucker owns one of my favorite cars ever.

you could build one yourself....only cost you $20k,lol

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
hahaha Willy! Would cost a LOT more than $20k unless you had the skills to fabricate like Jason did. I can't weld for shit, gonna cost me. I can't paint cars, gonna cost me, need a donor, etc. etc. etc. I would have been a very proud owner of that car and only fixed what needed fixing... I liked the sleeper look.

claudermilk

Reaction score

LOL, why yes I do. It's just my own preference which really has no bearing since I don't own the car. Really the part we are all whining about is purely subjective. Well, except your points about the attitude--but I kind of get that a little, too. I've also caught on to that last part.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was and still is a pretty awesome car, even if I don't like the paint job all that much.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
If I owned that car, it would look like this.

1993_Ford_Mustang_LX_50_Notchback_SSP_For_Sale_resize.jpg

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
I actually really like the direction he took (other than the "F150 side step design" on the Kenne Bell). Also, looking from the outside in, with no prior commitment or feelings to the build, I don't think he's being an ass. He clearly cares about the negative comments and is trying to appear as if he doesn't but outside of that, I genuinely think the guy just wants to continue showing where the car will go from where it has come. I personally like the paint and think he did A LOT of things to make that a better setup. I could go without the defense he used putting down "factory paint jobs" but that's really not a big deal lol

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
I know I'm bumping an old thread but wow! That thing was freakin awesome and always enjoyed watching it progress. Sucks to see the situation the OP went through.

Note to self, don't get a divorce.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I know I'm bumping an old thread but wow! That thing was freakin awesome and always enjoyed watching it progress. Sucks to see the situation the OP went through.

THIS!

Just increase the life insurance, suck it up for another year and then take care of business. :rich: LOL!

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score

Didn't I see somewhere that the current owner has completely screwed up the whole beauty of this car and the engine bay by going "ricer" on it?

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Didn't I see somewhere that the current owner has completely screwed up the whole beauty of this car and the engine bay by going "ricer" on it?

Look about a page or two back. Taxman linked a thread on Corral. Not much has been said about it since Feb.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
I do like the engine restore and engine bay work, but the flames and stereo shit kill it for me.

Agreed completely. The car needed some "finishing touches", but most of what he did was recockulous.

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
I must say, one of my favourite cars out there, until the next owner got it. He completely changed the look of the car, made it way to flashy. I would actually say he made it look ricer, and I hate to say that about a Mustang. It sucks what OP had to go through, and wish I could of seen what this car potential really was.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back