Official GT500 FOX swap

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
Ahhh, gosh, that's no good. Notches are about subtlety, and that guy misses the point.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Wow, that was painful to read through... I like that he fixed some of the issues but the car was the PERFECT sleeper! Now it looks like he ran it down to Autozone for the full car treatment. Shame to see someone royally fuck up one of the coolest cars built...

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
i think he everything right except adding the graphics to the paint....but its his car so he can do what he likes. i really like everything he did to the engine bay and the engine!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me. It is his car and he is doing what he likes to it. If you don't like it maybe you should build your own Fox 500 to your specifications.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Hate the paint and wheels. I see that he fixed some of the cars problems but then he made some problems at the same time.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think the attitude may be a symptom of the bashing. Maybe not, I don't hang out on that site.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I totally agree, its his car, do what you want. However, its still sad to see.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I like the smaller things he has corrected but not a fan to all the flash stuff. I wish I was in the market for a car like this when you had to sell it.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
The paint job and the chome cam covers are the only things I don't like. I do like that he's taking the little things to a higher level, but as it was said in that thread, it looks like an 80s 10.5 Outlaw car. Line it up next to Varley's gold fox from Street Outlaws now and they'd look great together on the cover of a magazine in the 80's.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I was expecting a lot worse from the comments. Not my thing, but it isn't horrible.

The blower polish/black treatment is neat. And I'm not a big fan of chrome or polish.

Phuckin paint/body/detail/show guy though. All that work and they didn't take the extra 2hrs to pull the motor out and make everything real nice? and no mini tubs?!

claudermilk

Reaction score
I'm on the same page as most here. Nicely done updates....except the paint. While it is nice and all, it looks very dated. I also prefer the original wheels. All subjective stuff.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back