On my way to battle 2013 gt500!

todr4

forum member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that my gt can keep up with a 13 gt500. Good luck with your endeavor.

Last edited:

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
And i just picked up 2.8 mammoth stage3! Bam!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! You're almost there! The only thing I'd recommend is not starting with the word "And." At that point, you'll have a perfectly correct sentence! Good job over a year's work though!

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Oh well, it is what it is, I'm glad you find it funny. Yeah, English is not my strongest point, I had to learn it by talking to kids from around my block and watching TV, it took me forever, I mean I moved here about 10 years ago and only now I'm finishing my bachelors degree.
Funny how forums differ from one another, while on svtperformance most of members would overlook my grammar mistakes and concentrate on the matter of the topic, here however every other member would try and point out his superior English knowledge over mine.
I personally find it funny when I see another gt500 owner twice my age with outstanding balance remaining on his loan. And you know what, I agree with you, my English sucks, and yet I managed to get with it to where I at today all by myself, I just turned 28, I have a 2011 svtpp that is paid off, to include another 3 cars that I have no lien on, and
while majority of people got upside down on their mortgage, I have close to
$80k worth of equity. So yeah.

So you are a one upper?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
tumblr_m3bnnd1mk11qje31qo2_500.jpg

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
Awesome! You're almost there! The only thing I'd recommend is not starting with the word "And." At that point, you'll have a perfectly correct sentence! Good job over a year's work though!

Thank you! I try hard day in and day out to impress you and make you feel proud of my accomplishments! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
This is all cool, but a stock 5.0 will still walk you bro..j/k :)

BNH4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Step away from the vodka, be happy for what you have ya snot nosed shit. TVS exhaust and tune. Then get walked by a lowly 09 v-6 cause your dumb ass can't drive and you forgot the main thing if your dicks hard for a straight line, suspension. Night, night keep your butthole tight

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Step away from the vodka, be happy for what you have ya snot nosed shit. TVS exhaust and tune. Then get walked by a lowly 09 v-6 cause your dumb ass can't drive and you forgot the main thing if your dicks hard for a straight line, suspension. Night, night keep your butthole tight

Who are you?

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score

I don't think anyone will get walked by an 09 v-6...

BNH4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, I keep quiet for most of the time but this guy just pissed me off with his cocky attitude. I'll keep lurking

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back