On my way to battle 2013 gt500!

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Well, child...I was simply stating, in a nutshell...that you're one ignorant, immature MF'r.

This comment proves that you're still shitting yellow.

Please don't make me humiliate you.
It'll get real ugly, real fast...for you.

Bedtime, Beaver.

Yeah? Why so? Ever had your shit pushed in?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
Step away from the vodka, be happy for what you have ya snot nosed shit. TVS exhaust and tune. Then get walked by a lowly 09 v-6 cause your dumb ass can't drive and you forgot the main thing if your dicks hard for a straight line, suspension. Night, night keep your butthole tight

Lay off the crack pipe, shit wizle, i got my shit to run 12.1 in 1/4 when that bitch was bone stock of the show room floor! Get your shit box v6 to the next powrcruise this summer in MN and i will run ya in the corners, on the straight, how ever you want it, and bring you sister with you so i can rape her too! Lol

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
tumblr_m7u4vqiGKx1raopxuo2_1280.jpg

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
Well, child...I was simply stating, in a nutshell...that you're one ignorant, immature MF'r.

This comment proves that you're still shitting yellow.

Please don't make me humiliate you.
It'll get real ugly, real fast...for you.

Bedtime, Beaver.

Oh really? Tuff shit on the forums? I will cut it short for you: eat shit you miserable faget! Oh and remind me, does faget spells with one "g" or two? You would know.

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Oh well, it is what it is, I'm glad you find it funny. Yeah, English is not my strongest point, I had to learn it by talking to kids from around my block and watching TV, it took me forever, I mean I moved here about 10 years ago and only now I'm finishing my bachelors degree.
Funny how forums differ from one another, while on svtperformance most of members would overlook my grammar mistakes and concentrate on the matter of the topic, here however every other member would try and point out his superior English knowledge over mine.
I personally find it funny when I see another gt500 owner twice my age with outstanding balance remaining on his loan. And you know what, I agree with you, my English sucks, and yet I managed to get with it to where I at today all by myself, I just turned 28, I have a 2011 svtpp that is paid off, to include another 3 cars that I have no lien on, and while majority of people got upside down on their mortgage, I have close to $80k worth of equity. So yeah.

80k huh? LOL
Lay off the crack pipe, shit wizle, i got my shit to run 12.1 in 1/4 when that bitch was bone stock of the show room floor! Get your shit box v6 to the next powrcruise this summer in MN and i will run ya in the corners, on the straight, how ever you want it, and bring you sister with you so i can rape her too! Lol

12.1 FTW.

You go boy! :hi:

I really like this guy!!!

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
Im not saying that my shit fast, even with 2.8 stage 3 on it, but Wtf? Bunch if jerks with a 3v pissed off at the world for driving an outdated shit that requires ton of money to make any decent power. If you don't have anything positive to say than go fuck yourself! Why make this so complicated?

Butt hurt? Really? I find this really entertaining, to think that some have to post some negative shit just to make there miserable existence noted! Lol

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
We don't really want to talk about outdated pieces of shit do we?

2003 SVT Cobra (red fire) 493/505- sold
2011 GT500 SVTPP (sterling grey)- lowered, pullied, tuned
2007 Avalanche (candy apple red on 26s)- DD
2004 AUDI A6 2.7tt quatro (beige) 350/410- DD
2005 zx12r (black) 180rwhp - lowered, stretched

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score

You right! 03 cobra- absolute junk right? I sold avalanche and audi this fall, so yeah those pieces of shit are gone. Bought my wife first sport hybrid- 2011 cr-z, obviously outdated junk. Got myself a really old and useless piece of shit truck - 2004.5 3500 dually 5.9 Cummins with 6 speed, i mean what a piece of shit! Gas mileage is horrible! I see 32 hwy mpg and 24 city! Absolutely useless! And my old as shit 05 zx12r! Fucking horrible!

Piece of shit dodge:

hu2u2apa.jpg

gy3ujyra.jpg

My old ass bike; this shit barely runs 9's, what a waist!

quryqa3e.jpg

tegupy6e.jpg

My excuse of a mustang weekend shit bucket:

te2y8u2u.jpg

aqy8ude4.jpg

When i say my car is slow its because i cruise with this thing by my side:

uzu2a6a2.jpg

And don't mind incredibly slow ws6 that pulls front tires on the street runs.

Last edited:

BNH4.6

forum member
Reaction score

Lol!!!

BNH4.6

forum member
Reaction score

:handjob: carry on, I really enjoyed the part where you went from racing to raping. :wgaf:

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
I have and he's actually a good guy. His English may need help but why bust his balls he's just another mustang fan.

Hey settle down with that shit! Lol

Thanx for backing me up man! And sorry, i think your car is tits! Btw, turbo or blower???

Xile

forum member
Reaction score
I came to work this morning wondering if this thread had gone any further....s197 never disappoints...carry on

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Thanx for backing me up man! And sorry, i think your car is tits! Btw, turbo or blower???

No problem. I'm putting cams in it this winter. I want to put a carved small block in it eventually.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back