On3 turbo instructions

Brad05GT

Reaction score
The install wasn’t to bad actually the kit only comes with one intercooler bracket so you’ll have to make one but the rest was not bad at all

Brad05GT

Reaction score
Pointer would be mount the turbo hot pipe and cold pipe onto the turbo before you place it otherwise there’s no hand room to move around

Hollowdweller

Reaction score
The install wasn’t to bad actually the kit only comes with one intercooler bracket so you’ll have to make one but the rest was not bad at all
Dangit…was thinking they started sending the 2nd bracket for that. Did you have to move the thing where the brake lines all go, can’t
remember what it’s called..did it come with that bracket? The kit that comes to extend the power steering lines, would it be easier to go get some new longer hose you think instead of making the 2 splices? Have you got to see full boost yet?

Pointer would be mount the turbo hot pipe and cold pipe onto the turbo before you place it otherwise there’s no hand room to move around
Yeah I was planning to do that and install all the oil return pieces. Thanks for the tip

MrBhp

Reaction score
Get another oil filter relocation kit. The one that comes with the kit is garbage.

Brad05GT

Reaction score
I didn’t use both the power steering adapters they sent one one two was to much the brake lines are fine but you will have to drop the front sway bar with the lowering brackets they send in the kit

Brad05GT

Reaction score
I second the filter relocation kit I’m using the one they sent for now but it does suck for sure I just ran it to the front under the driver headlight behind the bumper clears hood and straight line for the hoses

Back