Ooooo shiney!!

screamingfast

forum member
Reaction score
I am not in the car show scene but I am very crazy about keeping my car looking clean and one thing that I like to see is my tires with a nice glossy "wet" look to them. Well the other day I picked some Turtle Wax Black Tire Coat ($12 but worth it!!!) and it is by far the best "wet" tire gloss I have used.

Was going to post this is "keep it clean" but figured with pics I would post it here.

JustWashed3_zps78f6c81c.jpg

^^^Just after I washed the Cobra and applied the new tire gloss^^^

newtireshine_zps30d29a69.jpg

^^And here it is after I drove it for a hour, it still looks like I just applied it!^^

newtireshine_zpsdbaf7b3b.jpg

^^^I am very happy with it for sure!!!^^^

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Make that 3, that's why I hardly ever put it on my car.

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
Armorall tire shine gel is great and does not sling off if applied properly

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Jizz does the same effect to tires. Leave the car long enough and you will find it "shiny".

Great looking car man.

my95z28

forum member
Reaction score
Yep best thing to do is drive the car home and put a ton on and let it semi dry. I'll have to try that stuff, I'm just as anal about my tire shine

screamingfast

forum member
Reaction score
No it has not slung off, it looks wet but dry to the touch yet u can feel that it is tacky. I did notice if u drive in a dusty area it does pick it up but not bad and still worth it. Application is not messy but u will get some over spray on the rims, no big deal, it wipes right off. Next time I am using a applicator pad.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back