aluminum d-shaft
Saleen Extreme heat exchanger with dual fans
4.10 gears
Hurst comp shifter
Brenspeed tunes
BBK ORX
Flowcrapper single chamber 40's

misc other mods

I ordered MAC longtubes and a MAC Pro Chamber along with a CHE trans brace with TQ limiters. THinking about ordering the BMR solid motor mounts as well and a Lund tune.

The best ET before clutch, heat exchanger, d-shaft was 11.83. Best MPH to date is 121. Hoping these will get me to 125mph.

Cant wait to install the headers!! I know its gotta be choking on the factory iron manifolds.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Nice choice!

Do you experience the 2nd-3rd shift issue? It happens to me when it's heated up and accelerating hard. I'm curious if the CHE brace actually fixes that.

fastregalwe2

Need more powa!
Reaction score
I do. I had it on the car a couple years ago and it fixed all the shifting issues. I had parted with the car for awhile and I removed before hand. It def helps. I would def recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I do. I had it on the car a couple years ago and it fixed all the shifting issues. I had parted with the car for awhile and I removed before hand. It def helps. I would def recommend it.

Nice to hear! I also heard the MGW shifter resolves the 2nd-3rd hard shift issue. A couple of people in my car club offered to let me try out their cars (w/ MGWs). I'll let them try mine with the 4.56 gears. :)

Let's hear a sound clip once you get the LTs installed. I'm working on my Kooks.

fastregalwe2

Need more powa!
Reaction score
It doesn't really sound much different. Just a little deeper and cleaner exhaust note. The blower is actually really loud now. I'm assuming because the engine can now breathe. Quite disappointed in the figment of the MACs. Had to shim my motor mounts and inch higher to clear the steering shaft. Also had to drill the pipe to header flange with a step bit because it wasn't wide enough for the header studs to pass through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back