Paintless Dent Removal

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'm making this thread for those that are leary of using PDR. To those that don't know, I'm VERY particilular about my car. The waves from the factory on the top part of the passenger side front fender always bothered me so I finally got the nerve to get them "fixed"

Here is the car at the body shop where I met the PDR guy after doing MUCH research on this guys abilities.

1382539728_zps64a0718c.jpg

And here is the finished product:

1382544293_zpsd92cc485.jpg

He was taking body hammers and little picks to my paint to fix the finite imperfections. I was sweating BULLETS with all that tapping on my paint but he did an AMAZING job and fixed FORDS mess.

Anybody hesitant about using PDR.......DO IT!! $75 vs $100000000000 of a paint and body shop.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
That lighted area in the fender pic was wavy from the factory. It would cast shadows that SUCKED!!

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb2:

ridenfish39

forum member
Reaction score
Did you drive it there or have it put in an enclosed trailer??? :poke:

I had a PDR guy remove a crease that was about 4 inches long and a door ding from my TL. I was absolutely amazed that he got it out and it wasn't noticeable. He charged me 75 bucks also but I have him a hundred because he did such a good job.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Did you drive it there or have it put in an enclosed trailer??? :poke:

I had a PDR guy remove a crease that was about 4 inches long and a door ding from my TL. I was absolutely amazed that he got it out and it wasn't noticeable. He charged me 75 bucks also but I have him a hundred because he did such a good job.

Lol!! I gave my PDR guy a C-Note too for working me in and doing a good job!!!

He told me it would be two weeks before he could get to it and I started TWERKIN!!!!! Hahaha.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Holy shit .... Darren is that really your car? Outside ? Not in a garage? ..... I'm speechless

I told you guys ima start drivin it. Lol. Had to get it where it at least sounded like a muscle car first. Lol. You should see how dirty it is now!!! And I'm leavin it like that too.

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
I told you guys ima start drivin it. Lol. Had to get it where it at least sounded like a muscle car first. Lol. You should see how dirty it is now!!! And I'm leavin it like that too.

this is turning into a mike fitz thread with comments like that

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Man, you should have had him take care of that spot in the quarter panel...

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
I've seen those PDR guys work wonders on used cars back when I was in that business.

Your car looks great, Darren.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
I need to find a good PDR guy here in Baton Rouge for my 2011 F250.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Looks great. We have a PDR guy on our payroll. Comes in handy every day, the cost of repair is outstanding.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I wish PDR wasn't so expensive. I have a small dent on the rear passenger quarter panel and I have been told 500-700 bucks easy. Total bs if you ask me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

VectorPat

forum member
Reaction score
I had an extension handle for my pressure washer fall off the wall in my garage, it put a small dent on the top side of my driver side fender, it was about an inch long and I could see it everytime I got in the car. I took it to the only PDR guy I could find in town, he said he could get the dent out but not the scratch in the clear coat. He spent about 30 mins on it and managed to buff out the scratch. He said he could still see the scratch, but I'll be damned if a can see. The repair looked perfect.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I wish PDR wasn't so expensive. I have a small dent on the rear passenger quarter panel and I have been told 500-700 bucks easy. Total bs if you ask me.

Man you have to be talking to the wrong guy. Are you going to a Body shop to get that PDR quote or a PDR guy. 500-700 dollar quote shold be enough to fix 5-10 dents(half dollar size)!

We just had a roof PDR'd that had hail damage. there were 137 small dings and it was fixed for 875

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
I love having a PDR guy at work. He never even charges me if its just a small ding. Known him for years. He is a god with a PDR rod.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
I love PDR. Have used it on my DD a few times with great results.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

I bought a Toyota Sequia back in 2003 that had hail damage to the whole roof and it didn't even come close to $500. I think I paid like $200 bucks and it was immaculate.

I'm trying to grab the area on my car that had the "waves" but it's really hard to show you guys how straight it is. I'm STOKED!!! I can sleep at nights now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:thumb2:

I'm telling you the waves were so bad they'd cast a shadow like dents do. VERY noticeable. Not anymore. :thumb2:

What the ?!?!?!?!??!?!:omfg: :yuck: :thud:

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back