Panhard Bars

1FastS197

Reaction score
okay, so i ordered a BMR adj panhard bar for my car... it is the one with the poly ends... who all has one and what do you think about it? i'm also fixing to order a set of springs, lower control arms, upper control arm and was thinking about going with all BMR... has anyone got any experience with this companies products?

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
okay, so i ordered a BMR adj panhard bar for my car... it is the one with the poly ends... who all has one and what do you think about it? i'm also fixing to order a set of springs, lower control arms, upper control arm and was thinking about going with all BMR... has anyone got any experience with this companies products?

I think almost everyone has experience with em. Lol Im doing all BMR myself. Ive already got the panhard and LCAs in. Next will be the UCA. But it did make a huge difference. Its is a bit loud though with road noise but Im using spherical bushings not poly. You won't be disappointed.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
yep all my stuff is bmr, great products, and Dennis is top notch. Excellent customer service

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Had the BMR billet LCAs they were fine ,still have the non-adjustable pan hard bar no problems good sturdy product.

DRock

Reaction score
I love my BMR poly/rod LCA's, excellent product..... and just to say it agian Dennis is the man when it comes to customer service.

1FastS197

Reaction score
just wondering and this is the first time every dealing with a suspension like this but what is the advantage of having adjustable LCA's? i see setting the pinion angle with the upper control arm and the adjustable panhard bar aligning the rear axle but what would the adjustable LCA's help align?

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good things about BMR and their suspension setups.... I plan on putting a set of their LCAs on soon.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BMR is awesome! My control arm bushings started to show excessive wear and I had greased them with the (prothane recommended) synthetic grease. Dennis sent me a new set free of charge, saying that they were aware of a bad batch at one time and based on the time frame, mine were in that run. Awesome guys.

Last edited:

DRock

Reaction score
just wondering and this is the first time every dealing with a suspension like this but what is the advantage of having adjustable LCA's? i see setting the pinion angle with the upper control arm and the adjustable panhard bar aligning the rear axle but what would the adjustable LCA's help align?

You can also adjust the pinion angle with the adjustable LCA's but it becomes harder because you then have to adjust two things instead of just one.......

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Just don't be surprised how much louder it gets inside the cabin, I can hear gear whine now whereas before I couldn't.

1FastS197

Reaction score
BMR is awesome! My control arm bushings started to show excessive wear and I had greased them with the (prothane recommended) synthetic grease. Dennis sent me a new set free of charge, saying that they were aware of a bad batch at one time and based on the time frame, mine were in that run. Awesome guys.

i have heard of this Dennis guy from others but not sure who he is? is he in quaility control for BMR?

You can also adjust the pinion angle with the adjustable LCA's but it becomes harder because you then have to adjust two things instead of just one.......

thanks, i'll prolly go with a non adjustable then as long as it helps with the wheel hop...

Just don't be surprised how much louder it gets inside the cabin, I can hear gear whine now whereas before I couldn't.

i'm good with the noise, as long as it works! lol...

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
I have the BMR Adj Panhard bar. Had it in the car for over a year and never had an issue with it. BMR has very good products for the S197. You won't be disapointed.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Dennis is one of the sales reps. You will mostly likely deal with him if you call BMR directly.

DRock

Reaction score
thanks, i'll prolly go with a non adjustable then as long as it helps with the wheel hop...

i'm good with the noise, as long as it works! lol...

If you dont mind a lil more noise then get the poly/ rod end LCA's that they sell. There is a little more noise but it idnt excessive at all and kills all wheel hop because the rod end is on the axle side and moves with the axle to stop wheel hop. I have them on my DD and they are great. Mine are non adjustable btw.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back