part-out 05-09 aftermarket parts

nickD

forum member
Reaction score
Here is more info about the car cover. Its still under the 4-year warranty. I paid over $375 for the cover, bag, cable, and lock.

Covercraft Industries ultimate all-weather cover fabric, the WeatherShield car cover has now been improved. The new WeatherShield HP car cover is the next generation of this exclusive high-performance fabric, and technological advances have made it almost totally fade resistant. This Eco-friendly material is finished with the worldwide patented EPIC by Nextec encapsulation technology to help shed moisture and harmful UV rays. It’s rated BEST for severe weather outdoor storage. This exclusive Weathershield cover finish protects against dirt, tree sap, bird droppings and can assist against minor paint damage. WeatherShield HP covers breathe to allow moisture and condensation to escape from under the cover, preventing surface damage and interior mildew. WeatherShield HP car covers are available in eight solid colors, or a combination of two colors, and all car covers are custom made from our library of over 70,000 domestic and import car, truck and SUV patterns. WeatherShield HP covers fold into a compact size for easy trunk storage, and can be cleaned in most home washer/dryers! Custom Weathershield covers can be made from your specifications.

045dux

Reaction score
re tuner

nickD this is 045dux i could not open your message please try again therw the forum thanks 045dux.

nickD

forum member
Reaction score
sorry guys was at SEMA all last week.
Right now I am only selling what I have listed in the first post.

The tuner is SOLD!

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
I want those Cobra emblems, dont need the faux gas cap I have the blackout cover on my deck lid. Let me know if u will split them up.

nickD

forum member
Reaction score
im not sure what you mean about the plenum extension cover.

here is another pic

9c0612d2.jpg

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
im not sure what you mean about the plenum extension cover.

here is another pic

9c0612d2.jpg

he was meaning the extra cap you can buy that clips on and covers the throttle body
we shall take that as a no

SO NO ext . COVER :highfive:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back