Part Sale! Amazing Prices!! Look :)

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
ALL PMs answered to and first parts shipped out. Second Batch will go tomorrow.

Subs come with grilles are currently SPF but do come with Grilles

BUMP

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
^ They need a amp to get maximum sound quality. However if you have a after market HU it will push alot better then stock but not as good as with a Aftermarket Amp. So its like stock > Shelby > Shelby with Amp

However BREMBO BRAKE COVERS ARE BACK UP FOR SALE!!!! THEY ARE ON THE MARKET YOU WANT THEM THEY WILL GO OUT TOMORROW IF PAID TONIGHT

Subs are STILL SPF. WILL HAVE ANSWER BY TOMORROW. Parts are going out and will update all of you when they do.

BUMP

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
Sorry for second reply wouldnt let me edit the post. Brembo Pictures are back up and PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED AGAIN. I NEED THIS STUFF GONE. MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND ITS YOURS

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
Brembo Covers are NOW SOLD!

Kickers are back up for Sale as well!
Crown we will be in contact.

All Parts that were paid for besides the Brembo's have been shipped and people should start received everything either have already or in the next few days. All PMs answered as well.

Chris, I PM'ed you. They are H9/H10/H11 however. These are for the foglights

Updating Thread and Prices now. I need to sell this so if you have a REASONABLE OFFER let me know. I dont own a mustang anymore so theres no need to keep these parts

BUMPPPP

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
Bump!

Subs are spf and everything has gone out and should all be being received or received already!

Added steering wheel controls and lug nuts!

Look!

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
BUMP!

I will take a picture of the package at the USPS PO with your address and my return address included on the package right when I seal it up for mailing at that time and will include tracking as well and send it to you in a confirmation of shipped PM with your Tracking # provided and address confirmation

Lightningtruck

S197 Newb
Reaction score
The little K&N breather is gone, right? If not, I'll take it or will get in line behind whoever else might be waiting. Just wanted to be sure it is gone. Thanks.

RideThePony14

Reaction score
Interested in the strut tower brace. I live in central Nj and will be willing to pick it up and pay cash. Pm sent.

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
bump,

subs are sold and so are the led interior bulbs. Prices are negotiable make me a offer and it will go out asap!

Thanks!

Reaction score
I sent you a pm about the lug nuts and brace over a week ago, I want both.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back