GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
null-34.jpg

Been waiting for this picture, lol.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Nice. Your going to have a bounty out on you for running that plate haha.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man, that's awesome! Was the pic "set up" or did you just happen to see the car parked like that? Do you think the ZL1 owner got a look at your plate?

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Make sure to get video when you do.
Hopefully we have a couple GoPros mounted to the car when we run across one...we have ran a couple in the area and were not impressed with them whatsoever...
Man, that's awesome! Was the pic "set up" or did you just happen to see the car parked like that? Do you think the ZL1 owner got a look at your plate?
It was a coincidence, my buddy was heading to a movie and saw the car parked in the back of the lot and he couldn't resist. We wish would could have seen the reaction when he came out.

Sweet douchebag parking! :roflmao:

The plate is awesome too.

Yeah I agree... He parked alongside him to get the picture.

+2, What he said/asked^

Picture was not setup...the only guy I know with a ZL1 is my buddy's LPE built one and he lives in Arizona...funny thing is his plate now says LOL 5OH. I'm hoping to grab a pic when he comes into town this summer. His makes over 750rwhp though so he will mop the floor with us.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we have a couple GoPros mounted to the car when we run across one...we have ran a couple in the area and were not impressed with them whatsoever...

It was a coincidence, my buddy was heading to a movie and saw the car parked in the back of the lot and he couldn't resist. We wish would could have seen the reaction when he came out.

Yeah I agree... He parked alongside him to get the picture.

Picture was not setup...the only guy I know with a ZL1 is my buddy's LPE built one and he lives in Arizona...funny thing is his plate now says LOL 5OH. I'm hoping to grab a pic when he comes into town this summer. His makes over 750rwhp though so he will mop the floor with us.

His new plate is pretty funny, seems like a cool dude. I would def eat his dust. My poor lil 3v with only 8psi:crazy:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back