Pictures of my Boss 302, Aston Martin, Vette and Another NEW Car!

3vstang

forum member
Reaction score
Nice collection my friend, that Aston is killer. My buddies got a burnt orange 392 with full SLP exhaust, real loud...if you wanted to go that route.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
One of those special yellow challengers has been sitting in a lot up here in MD. Every time I passed it I kept telling myself to stop and take it out for a drive. Now it's gone. If a black one every shows up I'm dead...

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know you have your priorities straight when your car collection is worth more than your house. :beer:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know you have your priorities straight when your car collection is worth more than your house. :beer:

:lol: you don't know Long Island housing prices. :beer:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah I kind of figured. It's just a weird dichotomy seeing such nice cars at a relatively modest home.

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Real question is how do you even decide what to drive

Today I am taking the Challenger out in the morning, and then the Boss out to an event here on the Island. I mostly drive the truck when it isn't anything but beautiful out.

Thanks everyone!

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Very reasonable compared to most exotics. I haven't had much to deal with as of yet except one thing that was fixed under warranty.

Is it a car that you can go on roadtrips? IE driving it for extended periods of time and what. I wouldn't get one as a DD, but I am considering one as my next car (when I'm able). I'd definitely go preowned, but I've read some stories of new transmissions at 10k miles being the "norm" (which is a 7k dollars haha).

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Awesome cars man!

Now buy a house for them! :p

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What do your parents do for a living? Crazy collection of cars.

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Is it a car that you can go on roadtrips? IE driving it for extended periods of time and what. I wouldn't get one as a DD, but I am considering one as my next car (when I'm able). I'd definitely go preowned, but I've read some stories of new transmissions at 10k miles being the "norm" (which is a 7k dollars haha).

VERY VERY VERY comfortable. It is nothing like a Ferrari or a Lambo. It drives like a regular car, definitely a road trip car/cruiser.

Pre-owned is the way to go. Especially if it is certified and you get a 1 year warranty. I haven't heard anything about the transmissions being replaced. Maybe that is the Auto you are speaking of? Mine is a 6 speed. Nothing wrong with it at all, just clutch replacements when need be. Which is regular just like every other car with a clutch.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back