Polish Angel! OH SNAP Shine!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
After going back and forth with James (28one) and him convincing me to get this stuff I broke down and ordered it.

1419699159_zpsb52b0e92.jpg

It wasn't scheduled to be delivered until Tuesday the 30th but Rudolph came through for the team and DHL just dropped it off at my house!:thumb:

Bought to head out to the shop and start the process! :beerdrink:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Bro you would have a fucking massive hear attack as soon as I drove in. I have been going to a fucking dust bowl for the last 3 weeks. Every day. .. Then the rain came...

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
What does this stuff do Darren?

It's advertised to put an exceptionally strong coating on the paint that supercedes the CQuartz stuff. The detail forums of the guys that use this stuff have phenomenal results of depth and shine!!!!!!

Car is clayed. I clayed the whole car 2x's over and then washed it really good in order to prep the surface to receive the Polish Angel application tomorrow.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
It's advertised to put an exceptionally strong coating on the paint that supercedes the CQuartz stuff. The detail forums of the guys that use this stuff have phenomenal results of depth and shine!!!!!!

Car is clayed. I clayed the whole car 2x's over and then washed it really good in order to prep the surface to receive the Polish Angel application tomorrow.

Walk me through the process when you are done and lets see what the shit looks like. I watched the video on their website and I am impressed by the scratch resistance of this stuff.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Will do Sean!

100000000 coats of wax

Stripped of all wax by Claying the whole car twice and washing with dish soap:

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Darren,

The title of this thread put a different idea into my noggin. I thought you might have called "Anastasia Date" and got hooked up with some eastern European lady. I was much relieved to see that this thread is about a paint treatment product. Phew.

More pics when the Polish Angel is applied, please.

Chris

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I swear he has all these tags and shit in a little box and puts them on when he takes pictures just to fuck with us.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
So here's what I got when I googled 'Polish angel'.

3a7e4_ORIG-UglyGirl.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back