Polish Angel! OH SNAP Shine!!!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
x0tytsJ.png

28ONE

Reaction score
So I am looking at grabbing some polish angel but I have no idea what to get. I have the black like yours 28ONE and well the paint has currently seen better days that's for sure.

What would you recommend picking up from them to finish this off?

You get your stuff ordered? Boisy listed everything that's need as far as PA Cosmic. Sounds like you need to compound though - really depends how bad your swirls are. Can you post some pics? I personally like:

Menzerna FG400 - Compound
Menzerna SF4000 - Polish

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

56-weES6W_ax.gif

You get your stuff ordered? Boisy listed everything that's need as far as PA Cosmic. Sounds like you need to compound though - really depends how bad your swirls are. Can you post some pics? I personally like:

Menzerna FG400 - Compound
Menzerna SF4000 - Polish

It's bad .... It hasn't been washed once since August 2014 soooooooooo

22841896512_10a40b5b65_b.jpg

I would have to wash the layer of filth off before I could even see any swirls I think. I am going to wash it this weekend though and claybar it so I will get some better pictures then.

Edit: I should say it has been detailed since August. That was when I did the correction on it.

Last edited:

kona302

forum member
Reaction score
So first time doing this type of work, corrected and prepped my paint. I must say the primer is legit. It took out what the VSS couldn't and looks super good. Polish angel stuff is amazing. Did the color coded cosmic and threw on two layers.

One question, as far as quick detailers or waterless wash. What can spray to clean the surface to apply my Autox magnets?

And as far as maintenance goes, a proper two bucket hand wash?

Thanks guys

28ONE

Reaction score
So first time doing this type of work, corrected and prepped my paint. I must say the primer is legit. It took out what the VSS couldn't and looks super good. Polish angel stuff is amazing. Did the color coded cosmic and threw on two layers.

One question, as far as quick detailers or waterless wash. What can spray to clean the surface to apply my Autox magnets?

And as far as maintenance goes, a proper two bucket hand wash?

Thanks guys

I prefer Meguiar's D114 Rinseless Wash and Wolfgang Detail Spritz for a QD - I've tried them all lol

Yes 2 bucket wash...

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Bumping up an old thread here as I just did a buddy's 99 lightning with the new v2 cosmic.
Heavy swirled paint.
Cut and compounded with adapt,finish polish with PA invincible primer,then 2 coats of cosmic v2.
f4c5815cf8cc935c5cb31defcb31e66c.jpg
476583e3aae41a48a9cdb9a38e305a3e.jpg
4a85499ade5d6e69a136a49fb95645ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
About a week ago someone posted a photo of his mustang and asked the question was the Ceramic polish worth the money and effort. I can't find his post and I think he had posted it within someone else's post on another subject. Anyway, came across this looking for his entry.

I had researched the various products and choose one of the brands rated in the top five. It could be I'm one of the oldest members on this forum at nearly 83 years old. I only mention that as when I bought the product I didn't realize the extent and complexity of the prep work needed before applying the product. At my age that's far to much work.

As I recall it cost around $80.00 for the three little bottles. My first disappointment was trying to read the instructions on the bottle, Their font was so small that I couldn't read it even with a magnifying glass. I didn't see much if any improvement. Went on line and found a video and of course I hadn't done the prep work needed. Still didn't do the extensive prep but did a better job of applying the product.

I have a nice shine on the car but nothing like some of the shines on various cars posted in this thread. I don't know if theirs looks better because of the dark colors, or white doesn't give you that deep mirror shine.

shine.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back