Polish Angel! OH SNAP Shine!!!

Discussion in 'Keeping it Clean' started by UltraKla$$ic, Dec 27, 2014.

1. cbass

cbass m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶

[​IMG]

2. 28ONE

28ONE Senior Member

You get your stuff ordered? Boisy listed everything that's need as far as PA Cosmic. Sounds like you need to compound though - really depends how bad your swirls are. Can you post some pics? I personally like:

Menzerna FG400 - Compound
    Menzerna SF4000 - Polish

3. ford20

ford20 forum member

[​IMG]

It's bad .... It hasn't been washed once since August 2014 soooooooooo

[​IMG]

I would have to wash the layer of filth off before I could even see any swirls I think. I am going to wash it this weekend though and claybar it so I will get some better pictures then.

Edit: I should say it has been detailed since August. That was when I did the correction on it.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  4. kona302

kona302 forum member

So first time doing this type of work, corrected and prepped my paint. I must say the primer is legit. It took out what the VSS couldn't and looks super good. Polish angel stuff is amazing. Did the color coded cosmic and threw on two layers.

One question, as far as quick detailers or waterless wash. What can spray to clean the surface to apply my Autox magnets?

And as far as maintenance goes, a proper two bucket hand wash?

Thanks guys

5. 28ONE

28ONE Senior Member

I prefer Meguiar's D114 Rinseless Wash and Wolfgang Detail Spritz for a QD - I've tried them all lol

Yes 2 bucket wash...

6. 2011/5.0

2011/5.0 Senior Member

Bumping up an old thread here as I just did a buddy's 99 lightning with the new v2 cosmic.
    Heavy swirled paint.
    Cut and compounded with adapt,finish polish with PA invincible primer,then 2 coats of cosmic v2.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Racer47 likes this.
  7. thailand

thailand forum member

Looks fantastic! Great job on that...reminds me that I have some paint TLC to do now...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.