Polished Whipple and other mods

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
No serious offers on my car, so I am stripping it down and selling the mods.
The car is a 2006 GT Deluxe Vista Blue options added were dark charcoal int upgrade and side air bags. Mods that will be on the car 18" polished factory bullits, 4.10 gears, CHE axle brace, dbl adj lcas with relocatio brackets, adj uca, gt 500 rear spoiler, tinted rear lights. Car has 52k miles and runs great. No issues with the car.

Mods off the car, prices are shipped.

Gen I HO Polished Whipple kit. This is a complete I/C kit minus the GT 500 pumps, instead has a 40 amp KB BAP, 3.375 pulley (10 lbs),thumpr tensioner, has Gates belt on it and will throw in 2 brand new belts. Also has a ST Monster fender intake ( I never had installed) 39 lb injectors. The stock inatke has been autographed by Jack Roush (that alone add 10 rwhp! lol) My car made 465/445 at the wheels on a conservative tune. Never had an issue with it.
$4000 shipped.

Anyone with a stock Vista Blue hood I will trade yours (in good shape) for my Steeda Race Cowl with custom blue pearl flames. This makes the look of the car. You must be willing to drive to my house (will not ship) and swap. $300

CHE kmember brace with tq limiters $100 shipped. For V8 manual cars.

Spydershaft 1 piece AL DS. DS has some rub marking from rubbing on tunnel before I adjusted the pinion angle. Does not affect performance at all. I have had it o the car like that for 20k miles with 0 issue. $325 shipped
DS is *SOLD*
Newest generation MGW shifter. Comes with black Roush pistol grip shifter handle (stock threads). $225 shipped *Deal pending*

FRRP Stingers axle back. I ran these with an O/R H and sounded AMAZING. $275 shipped.

SCT tuner (unlocked). $150 shipped.

I will start stripping the car this week and may take me up to 2 weeks to finish ( I work alot of hours!)

Last edited:

Mr.GT

Whippled
Reaction score
ULTRACLA$$IC was int . back in your car sale thread , you should pm him . . . .

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
do you still have the gt500 pumps? if so im interested..... PM me

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
No GT 500 pumps. I can't send pics all parts are still on the car. I will have the DS,shifter,kmember brace,exhaust off on Thurs (first day off and no sooner). You can pm me your cell # and I will text pics then. Blower will be off next week.

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
dale, you would do this when i'm broke. you got a lot i would take off your hands.. oh good luck bump..

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
PMs replied. DS is 4" there is rub marks on 2 spots when I first installed it when the pinion angle was off. I have ran it for 3 years w/o a single issue. I have had no issues with any of the parts on the car. I'm taking the car to stock or trade in.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
ULTRACLA$$IC was int . back in your car sale thread , you should pm him . . . .

Thanks for looking out for me!:highfive: Got your PM too Dale , thanks.

Unfortunately the little wife has been singing a song about building another home soon. :damnit:

Somebody buy this stuff so I don't come back here a bazillion times each day and stare at it wishing I was putting it on my car.............PLEASE!!!!!!!!:sigh1: Nothing like being so close to being Whippled, but yet so far away..:pissed1:..

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in the CHE brace and MGW shifter here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back