!! Post your *BLACK* S197 !!

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Bullitt sweet looking ride, I'm kind of new to the forum so I thought I would post a picture of my baby.

Bullitt 4641

Reaction score
Thanks guys; it's a Cervini's B2 shaker hood with extensions (longer hood). The grill is the factory Bullitt grill.

Lemkau77, if I didn't have the Bullitt grill, I would have one like yours. Love the look with the hidden fogs.

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, I really like it as well. On my last mustang I had the tri pony in the lower drivers side corner of the grill. Haven't decided on this one yet. I really like the front end on your car, very sexy!

Will51

forum member
Reaction score
mustang_n_zpshlusyf9t.jpg

Stephen31201

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! No its actually paint. I smacked the wall at VIR and knew that I couldn't match the blue that it came with seeing how I was repairing it myself. So I just gutted the car, caged it, and painted it satin black so that it would be easier to match if I made the same mistake again.

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
Good looking cars in here y'all.

Sorry for the potato photography, but I just swapped the crap halo lights out in favor of the stock lights. Much better.

Before:
image_zpscedgbewn.jpeg

After:
image_zpscqpahisg.jpeg

image_zpss9t92phc.jpeg

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
^Excellent!

My buddy just did the same thing last week. Bought the car with those halo lights and then returned them to stock. So much better!

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with the wheels and I should be done* with it.

*we all know they're never done.

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
I kinda liked the headlights

The styling is one thing (not my taste, but eye of the beer holder and all that), but the quality of the unit was trash. The projector melted the clear plastic and the halos quit working, not to mention the fishbowl effect on the drivers side.

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
Buffed and polished mine this weekend. First time ever to have a garage to do it in. And it was heated the entire time!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455587699.453647.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455587710.617433.jpg

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
Shiny. I need to do some rubbin' on my black paint too.

Just as an update to the headlight swap, I got to drive it at night for the first time last night, and it is a huge difference. Stock housing with Phillips "CrystalVision Ultra" bulbs and visibility is MUCH better.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back