props to rick @ livernois

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I tell you what man this place amazes me more and more every order i make from them .

As most know i destroyed a valve a few weeks back well after a long line of bullshit from mmr i decided to just order the new set and worry about the refund later .

I called and ordered the new set and gaskets from cris at mmr about 2 weeks ago , well i called back yesterday to check on shipment . So here's the revised version , cris quit , invoice never charged/shipped , i was never called nor knew anything until i called to see when they would arrive , still no valves , still no return phone call from mark , nor a refund :tdown: .

I had talked to rick the other day via pm about the valves , well he informed me this morning they were in stock . This afternoon i called and spoke with rick about them and ship time . He told me he would check on the wait time and drop-ship rate ect. for me and call me back . Within 5 minutes i had a call back and everything settled and ordered .
:hi:

I dont know about you fellas but i cannot stand when i get told they will check on something then either not call back or wait a day or longer to reply . When it comes to these guys i have never had this happen , so all i can say is big thanks to rick and livernois . These guys are leader when it comes to customer service to say the least , and i find it speaks volumes for the company . They have the mom and pop service but the knowledge and parts like the best .

AS ALWAYS IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUISNESS AND WILL DEFF BE IN CONTACT FOR MORE PARTS

:thumb::thumb:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That's awesome! Thanks for taking care of our members Rick!:thumb:
:beerchug2:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Dont forget to say F@ck MMR!!!

Cris quitting is the best thing for MMR. Dont hold your breath on that refund.. Don and I and many others are still in line.. haha

07torchgt

^MY NAME; THINGS I SAY>
Reaction score
Yup, Rick and Andy are the two I have dealt with and both have gone above and beyond for me too... I can't say thanks enough... And this is all afte the sale and the engine is in...

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I tell you what man this place amazes me more and more every order i make from them .

As most know i destroyed a valve a few weeks back well after a long line of bullshit from mmr i decided to just order the new set and worry about the refund later .

I called and ordered the new set and gaskets from cris at mmr about 2 weeks ago , well i called back yesterday to check on shipment . So here's the revised version , cris quit , invoice never charged/shipped , i was never called nor knew anything until i called to see when they would arrive , still no valves , still no return phone call from mark , nor a refund :tdown: .

I had talked to rick the other day via pm about the valves , well he informed me this morning they were in stock . This afternoon i called and spoke with rick about them and ship time . He told me he would check on the wait time and drop-ship rate ect. for me and call me back . Within 5 minutes i had a call back and everything settled and ordered .
:hi:

I dont know about you fellas but i cannot stand when i get told they will check on something then either not call back or wait a day or longer to reply . When it comes to these guys i have never had this happen , so all i can say is big thanks to rick and livernois . These guys are leader when it comes to customer service to say the least , and i find it speaks volumes for the company . They have the mom and pop service but the knowledge and parts like the best .

AS ALWAYS IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUISNESS AND WILL DEFF BE IN CONTACT FOR MORE PARTS

:thumb::thumb:

Damn man, they must have really helped you out! you used punctuation in this post!! :LMAO: seriously though, that's bad ass customer service. Props To Livernois!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back