Pypes LTH install DONE!!

BOBS197

forum member
Reaction score
I was a little worried about possible install problems with Pypes LTH on a auto, but WOW it went great!! My son did 99.9% of the work I was the tool handler and good company..My GT is an Auto and install went very smooth about six hours, we did not even have to remove motor mounts. Headers and xpipe fit perfect no rattles and no leaks! Back to the drag strip soon hope to beat my best et 12.78 delete plates next!!

Attachments

• lth 007.jpg
    lth 007.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 176
  • lth 014.jpg
    lth 014.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 198

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
Of course it wasn't too hard because your son was doing all the work. j/k. Looks good man. I'm glad to see that the Pypes LT's fitment is on spot because I got their off road H pipe so that I can use it later on with their LT's.

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
I just got mine today from Brenspeed. They have been on back-order supposedly. :-\

Can't wait to hear how loud it is with the Offroad X and SLP loudmouths.

smoken1986

forum member
Reaction score
Didnt realize that the Pypes were not full length, but looks good. Get those plates power band is so much smoother with them

BOBS197

forum member
Reaction score
The pypes LTH are same as KOOKs they are about 8 inches less than other LTH,weather permitting will be at drag strip friday to see what et gain best before headers et 12.78 @ 107 then delete plates go on!!:clap:

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
Ill be waiting to hear the news for tomorrow! Im glad someone finally got these things on and they look pretty nice.

BOBS197

forum member
Reaction score
Your right it is a BMR drive shaft loop, just barely fit my local track Palm beach raceway insisted that I install one. Hope I never need it!! Few more pics of install--FYI the girl in my sig pic is my daughter she has a 09 GT

Attachments

• tiffs 09.jpg
    tiffs 09.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 62
  • lth2 008.jpg
    lth2 008.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Copy of tiffs 09.jpg
    Copy of tiffs 09.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 63

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
i'm glad to hear they fit well...I have their xpipe and mid muffler system and they didn't quite get that right but i do like the sound.

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Having the lift made the install a lot easier, I did the Pypes install on my back on my 5spd car, had to remove the motor mounts, starter, and unbolt steering shaft. What gaskets did you use?

BOBS197

forum member
Reaction score
The lift helped a lot my son has a auto shop but I did it for to many years on the floor to old now!! Yes we had to remove dip stick-starter-steering shaft-we reused the factory gaskets with a little bit of the orange hi temp sealer and let it set up like rubber about 30 mins, like original better then what came in kit-plus would of had to open up the new gasket holes to small. Yes Johnny I`m Foxystangirl`s Dad

BOBS197

forum member
Reaction score
These look really good. I wonder how long they'll last before they start showing surface rust.

Well I guess I`ll find out hope not soon but got the kit LTH and xpipe for $487 being a senior (retired) and drag racing- watching the budget - No rust yet 2 days:roflmao: My friend has a set of very expensive SS WORKS on his 05 Roush and there is quiet a bit of surface rust on them about 2 years old I`ll let you know

Back