Quick links - broken???

S8MS-01904

I fix things
Reaction score
When using Quick Links to "Mark Forums Read", I get this:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

What's up with this? Any fix?

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Getting the same... try going to the bottom left of the page and changing "Default" to "Speedfire". Worked for me. Kimmer is working on the issue.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
To mark individual forums as read, you can go to the main page and double click on the orange icon in front of the forum name. When it turns blue that means the sub forum is marked as read.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
He's looking to click the tag and have all forums show as read... For some of us it is only working in Speedfire, not in the default view.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Yup, I understand. Been dealing with the same issue on IMBOC ever since the 'upgrade'. The only way it works there is if you use one of the ugly new skins, the old skins are not supported. I was just offering an alternative function to help make things a little easier.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Just like skwerl said, ever since the software updated, this has happened. I did the recommended fixes and it only fixed the speedfire skin. Still can't get the default to work correctly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back