Raxiom GPS

Turd burglar

forum member
Reaction score
Releases October 4th, so other than some beta testers, don't think anyone's dipped their toes in that pool.

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
Oh I see. Well I've read a little bit on it but I'm confused because some say it can be used with Non Sync radios. However, the box says only for single disc Sync equipped vehicles.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
"Hmm thats pretty cool"

*sees price*

do-not-want.jpg

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I work at a dealership and have installed one of these units. It seems to do ok. The user interface is fairly easy. Graphics are on the borderline of cheap for the nav portion. I really like how it keeps the screen up high rather than down low in a aftermarket kit. Which after you take the factory radio out you can see why they have to go at the bottom.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
yea that price is nuts. For that just get a high end head unit

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah but add in the cost of the $200 adapter plate bullshit and harness kit you have to buy and it gets a lot pricier going that route. NOt to mention the kits available aren't the best looking out there.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
the problem with just getting a HU, is that the avaliable dash kits are poop. this looks the nicest.

emailed AM, i dont have sync. wondering if im SOL

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
the problem with just getting a HU, is that the avaliable dash kits are poop. this looks the nicest.

emailed AM, i dont have sync. wondering if im SOL

What would be tits is if it enabled you to use Bluetooth/Satellite but I'm thinking not. Our city is passing a law making it illegal to use a cell phone while driving. So I have to get some kind of handsfree kit anyhow.

It's ~$650 with forum discount and although the rear camera isn't a necessity it's a nice addition.

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
What would be tits is if it enabled you to use Bluetooth/Satellite but I'm thinking not. Our city is passing a law making it illegal to use a cell phone while driving. So I have to get some kind of handsfree kit anyhow.

its been illegal here for years. im not really a talk on the phone guy, but it would be nice to have BT for the rare occasion i need it.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
meh, forgot the 10+ needs a crazy expensive dash piece to swap a head unit in.

im actually putting a tablet into my car to use for music/nav/whatever else i need, like OBD reader/air controller once they finish it

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, I really like it. I really wanted in-dash nav when I bought the car but couldn't get it.

Yes, $700 is expensive, but not when you look at all the adapter bullshit you need to make an aftermarket radio fit and integrate with Sync and the steering wheel controls. It's also cheaper than the factory option was.

riceeater33

forum member
Reaction score
It looks like you get a lot for the price, it even comes with a backup camera. Its a better value than just getting the backup camera and the rear view mirror combo on AM which is actually more than this is. I want one

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back