Removing the wide body...a new direction

2BlownStangs

forum member
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd keep it and get a 13/14 and have a second project :naughty1:

Have you thought about talking to APR and see if they can work with you to make a '13 style front conversion for your current kit and keep the wide body? If it were me, I'd love having your car on my website showing it off.

Quick update on the APR stuff, I spoke with Tony, he said the panels are different enough to were too much would need to be done. So looks like I will start stripping down the car soon then.

2BlownStangs

forum member
Reaction score
What do you mean? Who won't sell what kit?

I was going back and forth with Tony from APR. This is a quote from the email "as with all of our other kits we don’t just sell pieces of the kit unless the car has our kit on the car of that specific year." So this is basically saying the only way I would be able to get pieces from or the entire 2010 up kit is to actually have a 2010 up car…That's what I gather from that.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I didn't realize that stuff is so special they don't just sell it to sell it and not ask questions. Kind of overkill if you ask me. What can you do to prove you have a 2010 up?

2BlownStangs

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't realize that stuff is so special they don't just sell it to sell it and not ask questions. Kind of overkill if you ask me. What can you do to prove you have a 2010 up?

I remember Shelby used to require something similar when folks were trying to purchase hoods and such a 4-5 years ago. I don't remember needing to prove I even had a Mustang when I bought that APR kit though. I just times have changed. I think I will just go for the OEM body panels instead of the trying to obtain the APR one. You know, if I wasn't so attached to the motor I have in the car, I would just sell the car and get the new body the same week lol…HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
youd think they would just sell it and take the money.

you dont know anyone near with a 2010+ to say they are buying it for theirs? :p

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
That they dont like money. Not sur I understand the reasoning here, but hey im not the one working fiber and breathing fumes....

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

2BlownStangs

forum member
Reaction score
youd think they would just sell it and take the money.

you dont know anyone near with a 2010+ to say they are buying it for theirs? :p
lol, strangely enough I don't know many locals in my area at all.
What do they need to prove?
Not quite sure bro

That they dont like money. Not sur I understand the reasoning here, but hey im not the one working fiber and breathing fumes....

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.
yep i sat for a few just thinking about it lol. i was stumped

LittleDevil

Reaction score
This is like a chick with huge boobs, that does nothing but complain about them; and then decides to get a boob reduction. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2BlownStangs

forum member
Reaction score
This is like a chick with huge boobs, that does nothing but complain about them; and then decides to get a boob reduction. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I guess the first thing I need to do to my car is revert back to the stock springs so I can get on your level, literally :thumb2:

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
the change you plan to make will take the car to another level, and look so much better. good luck!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back