Rolling Shots

silverstang23

forum member
Reaction score
I had a chance this past weekend to take some rolling shots. It was my first attempt and I was pleased with how they came out.

IMG_9729sig.jpg

IMG_9778.jpg

IMG_9675.jpg

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
is it just me or did your car magically get new parts riding down the road? lol jk looks good

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
is it just me or did your car magically get new parts riding down the road? lol jk looks good

Ha I doubled back on the pics, thought I was losing it the first time I looked at them. Looks like...
Hood
grille
Chin
SideScoops
HIDS
side emblems?

Either way lookin good.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Very kool, I need to take some rolling shots, i guess you need another couple people to help out.

Love that Mark VIII, 32v 4.6! and they have a really kool interior, especially for its day. My friend had one and i loved it! hes a Lincoln junky, also has a Mark VII (5.0)and a 73 Mark III(460ci).

silverstang23

forum member
Reaction score
Very kool, I need to take some rolling shots, i guess you need another couple people to help out.

Love that Mark VIII, 32v 4.6! and they have a really kool interior, especially for its day. My friend had one and i loved it! hes a Lincoln junky, also has a Mark VII (5.0)and a 73 Mark III(460ci).

The mark is awesome. Comfortable ride and it runs an 11.7

NDN GQ

Reaction score
Silverstang, what hood is that? I know its the GT500 replica but who makes it? I really love the way it looks.

silverstang23

forum member
Reaction score
Silverstang, what hood is that? I know its the GT500 replica but who makes it? I really love the way it looks.

Its a trufiber hood. Its actually different then a gt500kr replica. The gt500 headlights and front fascia are different. This was designed to line up with the body lines of the gt. If you have a gt500 front end they also make the same hood with different body lines.

Trufiber now makes a super snake replica hood for the gt500 and gt

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score

I agree both cars look good but that Lincoln is sexy!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back