RPI Designs..??

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys... have any of yall had any bad experiences with them... I ordered a set of painted Roush louvers back in Jun1st and still nothing ... starting to get pissed as every email in response back is we are out of stock (mind you i dont get an email sometimes for a week or two on end).... finally i get an email back last week Monday (yes there still out of stck, but on the website they advertise as if they still have them in hmmmm) and i tell him lets change it to the CDC smooth one that are 60 bucks cheaper and to refund the card the difference, and 7 days later still nothing... The fact that ive ALREADY paid for the louvers and its been three months is really pissing me off.... ! Those that have ordered have you had similar results or am i just a fluke..?? I dont like to bash buinsess maner but come on! :wtf:

Thanks
V/R
BIG SARGE

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Same thing is happening to Oneyedwilly right now and they keep giving him the run around. They suck ass and they always do this.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I have heard so many things about these guys and they either delay your order like this or they paint it like shit from Maaco. I have two guys in my local mustang group who now have had bad experiences with them, so overall they are just a shitty business and everyone should STAY AWAY!!

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
DAMN!!! I really dont want to be out of 270 bucks for louvers i haven't even received yet FCK ! Time to email them again !

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome Just sent the email requesting my Refund. Yeh 3 months is just too fucking long !

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
FOr sure ! Thanks !! I wish there was a way to get the word out about this shop... NO ORDER should ever take that long.. and the worst part is not receiving emails for weeks on end after I request an update. I mean Fuck i could understand if a part is out of order.. ok then STATE so on the website, but when i send an email requesting an update and dont here shit for 1-2 weeks COME ON .... wtf ... at least be on the up and up and reply to ur customers emails in a timely fashion since theve already paid for a product and have not received it yet ... you think this would all make sense ! Thanks for the website RED ill be placing an order with them as soon as i get a refund... Dear god it better not take as long as 3 months or Lawyers may have to get involved.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
They're a hit and miss company. I remember when the skull caps for the mirrors were first coming out and RPI was taking FOREVER to get their sh!t together and meet orders. It wasn't pretty. Uggggggghhh

SF18C

Reaction score
Challenger guys have the same reports...delayed shipping (by many weeks) poorly painted/made parts and terrible customer service.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back