S197 Crew - GTA 5

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
I agree, I just lost steam doing the same drug dealer shit over and over and watching the same cut scenes.

i joined a crew thats called gta adventures. we do some fun shit. cargo bob cars on top of the arena and have destruction derbys,

get 4 people to jumped out a helicopter as high as you can go and parachute down while 2 guys in jets try to hit you

also took some dump trucks through the tunnel and all got hit by the train

also did some stuff on the beach with planes and bombs.

also took a tractor trailer convoy up mt chiliad
only one made it

helps to keep the boredom away until theyre finished with gtaonline beta

Last edited:

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
After hearing all this cool content I may jump back into the game.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
A hotrod type car.

maxresdefault.jpg

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Well Captin they patched the glitch you showed me and I'm broke. I need to find a way to make money quick. Races don't give me anything anymore and survivals getting old.

PJ_S302

Reaction score
They is a way to get the collector edition vehicles in the online. Its a inner exploits. I did yesterday & got the Khameleon car. **NOTE** After getting the special edition cars, ONLY the mechanic can bring em to you & you can not store it. To get rid of it, you must have your garage full to replace it.

http://youtu.be/x3i_o552NB0?t=10s

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
wtf? I knew I should have kept playing! probably a hacked lobby.

edit: after a quick search, looks like people are hacking (an actual hack, not a glitch) so when the rob a store it gives them some rediculous amount and then they are just "sharing from last job" to give to everyone in random lobbies. If I had to guess its a sort of protest against rockstar making it so hard to get money and trying to force micro-transactions.

Last edited:

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Sweet. Yeah I was in a almost full lobby and I happen to look up from my phone while the game was idling just in time to see him give me 107 million.

I sent him a message and thanked him and he sent me another 107 million.

I'm trying to blow this money but I can't lol. Iv only used 15 million and there isn't much else to buy.

I have the guys gamer tag and I can PM it to anyone who wants it. We swapped a few messages and he seems like a really nice guy. He gave billions out to everyone in our lobby and we were all talking about it and having a good time. I told them all to thank him and he was polite to everyone. Nice to meet him and him not flaunting around and abusing his hacking abilities.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Oh, and I did the math with the money he game me and how much it cost to buy 1.25 million through rockstar for 20 bucks, he gave me the equivalent of 3200 dollars IRL spent on GTA dollars. Haha

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back