S197 Crew - GTA 5

Black_MagicGT

forum member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that just joined the crew if someone will let him in! His name right now is excitablecorn5 lol (name they gave him)

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I believe its open for anyone to join. If for some reason he cant join tell him to send me a friend request on the social club site and I will send him an invite.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Finally been online the last couple days after almost a month off. Man, I've got some catching up to do.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I love teaming up on people that kill someone for no reason. Its funny when there are 4 or 5 of us together and someone pisses us off when they don't know who they are messing with. Then we just kill them until they rage quit.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Once I finish up this terrible movie "Red Dawn" on Netflix.

no where near as good as the original. I will say it did have decent action scenes but once i realized that the kid from drake and josh was playing matt the movie lost all credibility lol

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I love teaming up on people that kill someone for no reason. Its funny when there are 4 or 5 of us together and someone pisses us off when they don't know who they are messing with. Then we just kill them until they rage quit.

Yeah it all started when there was a bounty on me. I posted up on top of a building and would just kill everyone who came after me. I finally ended up getting offed, but then two dudes kept coming after me in a helicopter. I had no idea why until I saw the comparison of how many times they had each killed me and I had killed them.

I didn't mind though, it was fun enough.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
haha, nice. I had some asshat kill me a couple times for no reason. I put a nice bounty on him and then we sent mercinaries after him. I was then finally able to snipe him off the roof he was holed up on.

5iv: I found a good way to get an insured car that doesn't cost any money to blow up and replace. Just buy an Elergy or one of the beach bum cars. They are automatically insured and don't cost anything so they are perfect to use.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Content creator was released today!! Don't know if any of you planned on messing around with it or not but it looks pretty neat. They said announcements about online heists and story mode updates are coming.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
Content creator was released today!! Don't know if any of you planned on messing around with it or not but it looks pretty neat. They said announcements about online heists and story mode updates are coming.

i did a race the other day with missiles and jumps on the horse racing track. was a blast.

also did an amazing 20 minute drift race up and down a mountain. really enjoying the content creator. it shows how little effort rockstar put into making decent races

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I got a little bored doing the same shit over and over online, heists will definitely get me back on.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back