S197 Crew - GTA 5

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Its that billionaire life style. Tanks, Planes, Cars, oh my lol

If anyone has issues with the first DSN let me know, I have 4 or 5 more portals, 185. Is the best though.

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I'm more than happy to build up cars so others can sell them and get 100k+ for each one if someone isn't able to get a big bounty or something similar. You can always hop from lobby to lobby looking for a level 1000 or something. Thats how we found this all out to begin with.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
I'm more than happy to build up cars so others can sell them and get 100k+ for each one if someone isn't able to get a big bounty or something similar. You can always hop from lobby to lobby looking for a level 1000 or something. Thats how we found this all out to begin with.

I also aquired 5 more DSN ips last night. They are working to close these portals as we speak.

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hasn't worked for the past 2 days for me :-(

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Like I said before, if it stops working I would be more than happy to mod and let others sell cars. its only about 120k an hour, but thats still decent money if your doing missions too.

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
It didn't save when i lvl'd up so now I'm back under 100 :-( I have plenty of money, just my lvl dropped

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back