!!!SCAMMER ALERT!!! Joe-Pac Jeff Lawhone

Boozshey

Reaction score
Yeah, I started a dispute through paypal as an unauthorized transaction. It's awaiting his response. However, I think he has only a few days to do it and I think he already cancelled that email account so he probably won't reply. Which mean paypal will most likely refund me also.

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
If the guy doesn't have a bank account attached to his paypal account then I think you are out of luck. I bought a wireless keyboard years ago from seller on eBay via paypal and the company shut down between my payment but before the item shipped. Paypal's response was that I was entitled to a refund but they couldn't give it to me because the account was closed out. End result was I was still screwed out if my cash. That is why I use a credit card when paying via paypal instead of direct withdrawal from a bank account.

Boozshey

Reaction score
That is correct. But I disputed as an UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION, not a dispute with the seller. I was unable to dispute with seller. But as an UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION Paypal is the one who pays me back not the seller.

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
From the Paypal website... I am confused how PayPal is going to agree with you on this one. Good luck.

Unauthorized payment----

With PayPal, you’re protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
  • PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction.
  • If you receive confirmation of a transaction you don’t recognize, our 24/7 customer support team will help you sort out the situation.
  • If you think an unauthorized payment has been sent from your account, you can file an unauthorized activity claim.
Dispute----

When you pay with PayPal, you gain access to a forum for dispute resolution called the Resolution Center. Through it, you can file a dispute for:
  • A physical good that you paid for but never received.
  • A physical good you purchased that is significantly different from how it was described.
Opening a dispute allows you to discuss the issue directly with the seller through the Resolution Center.

For specific terms and conditions, please review the Buyer Complaint Policy in our User Agreement.

Last edited:

Boozshey

Reaction score
They wouldn't let me dispute... so I did an unauthorized payment. I don't care about their fine print. It was the only way to put pressure on the seller. If he wasn't scared by it, then he wouldn't have offered to pay me back. So even if they don't pay they will and the mere fact that I filled it out applied some sort of pressure.

All I want the end result in either case is $400 back in my pocket.

Boozshey

Reaction score
yeah from the seller. Yesterday he sad not till Tuesday. So I was only guessing he was just pushing it off or something, then today I had some money! I was pretty excited. So all in all it was only a $30 mistake. But still better than $400.

06Hoss

forum member
Reaction score
yeah from the seller. Yesterday he sad not till Tuesday. So I was only guessing he was just pushing it off or something, then today I had some money! I was pretty excited. So all in all it was only a $30 mistake. But still better than $400.

Glad to hear it!
I really hope shitbags like that get a non stop ass fucking for the rest of their days!!

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
That's great. I got my money back as well. Not from the seller but from ebay. Ebay wanted me to send him back the cams and give him a chance at offering a full refund, but he never accepted the package after 3 attempts by UPS so they're sending the cams back to me. I told ebay about this and they sent the $600 to my paypal account.

I hope they go after that guy to get their money from him and ban him at the same time.

Beware of Gary Marine of Illinois aka camthumpinstang! May the son of a bitch rot in HELL!

Boozshey

Reaction score
Happy ending are the best.. haha

That's funny that he didn't accept the package. Maybe he thought it would blow up if he opened it...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back