Seat covers

forum member
Reaction score
My '06 has black leather seat covers that are starting to look beat. Does anyone sell replacement leather seat covers that look identical to the factory oem black seat covers? I really just need the front pair.
Thanks

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Check on eBay for takeoff parts. You find leftover Roush covers too.

Katzkin is an easy one along with LeatherSeats.com

Good luck!

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I sent Rehagen an email. I have checked epay for awhile. When I didn't need them, they were available. Not so much now. I was going to buy a set then but I didn't want to spend the money on something that I wasn't going to use right away. There is one on there now for a car with air bags (mine doesn't have air bags in the seat). I looked at the Katzkin website. I would buy them if I was sure they looked identical to oem. I have seen some Katzkin covers and I thought they were nice.
I didn't want leather when I bought this car but I just couldn't find what I wanted with a base interior. Maybe now is the time to move to cloth. Those sets still appear on epay.
Thanks for your help.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

forum member
Reaction score

Wow. I couldn't have worse timing. About a week or so ago, I purchased a take out 2014 interior seat cover kit from Roush (eBay). The auction you found would have been much easier and what I really wanted. I am sour.
I am in the process of installing the 2014 seat covers now. My left seat back cushion was torn. The 2014 kit came with seat back cushions out of the 2014. I thought I could just fill the spot left vacant from the air bag. I "could" but it didn't feel quite right. I am now held up waiting for a replacement 2006 cushion to be delivered.
Nonetheless, thanks for the link.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 2011 take off leather in my 06. The fronts fit perfect. The rear has a little space at the top but no big deal. Got mine off ebay, came with install tool and hog rings.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
ill be taking off my black leather stockers in a few weeks. only 35k miles on them.

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 2011 take off leather in my 06. The fronts fit perfect. The rear has a little space at the top but no big deal. Got mine off ebay, came with install tool and hog rings.

Did you use your 2006 front seat back cushions or 2011? If you used the 2011, what did you do about the missing air bag (assuming you had this issue)? What did you do about the front headrest holes not lining up in the seat cover?
I am not sure what I want to do about the back seat. I have new covers but I am not sure I want to deal with the hassle of the rear head rest holes and finding 2014 seat back cushions for the back seats. I will wait until I see the interior in the sun (that won't happen for months) to see if I will leave the stock 2006 rear seat covers there or change to the 2014.
Thanks.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Did you use your 2006 front seat back cushions or 2011? If you used the 2011, what did you do about the missing air bag (assuming you had this issue)? What did you do about the front headrest holes not lining up in the seat cover?
I am not sure what I want to do about the back seat. I have new covers but I am not sure I want to deal with the hassle of the rear head rest holes and finding 2014 seat back cushions for the back seats. I will wait until I see the interior in the sun (that won't happen for months) to see if I will leave the stock 2006 rear seat covers there or change to the 2014.
Thanks.

You strip the seat cover from the foam instead of removing them as one unit. Then you swap the NEW leather to the OLD foam and replace.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
If anyone else is looking, LeatherSeats.com seems like a good option but even nicer are those TMI kits!

I have the red interior but pondering a similar question. Replace just the front covers, upgrade the front and rear, or maybe go with red racing seats.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back