Secret Sauce for Selling on Classifieds?

Jefe302

Reaction score
I sold my Mustang a few years ago and found some tasty num nums to sell, but I can't post on classifieds, maybe because I've been MIA for years now. I looked at the sticky and it is quite clear not to ask moderators about it, so I won't but if anyone is interested I've got an MGW race spec shifter for MT82, all the parts including seats to make a Boss 302 LS have a back seat, and some brake pads.

I'm not a scammer, just an old man who knows my audience is here, and not ebay. I used to post more on Boss302Forum, but apparently that site doesn't even exist anymore. Lame- I had made a cool how-to post on the back seat install that is likely lost forever on the innerwebs. Oh well.

Hugs and kisses

Jefe302

Reaction score
Wow. Surprised 50 posts from many years ago isn't enough. But I get it- moderating forums when scumbags are ripping ppl off probably gets old in a hurry.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Try again and be sure to follow that sticky

Jefe302

Reaction score
Thank you- I posted up a couple and have more to add tonight. Hopefully I did it right. Muchas gracias

JC SSP

Reaction score
Hi Jeje,

I am in the same boat. I have been playing with Mustang since the 80's and have a ton of quality parts for sale, but for some strange reason there is a secret about how to gain access to the post in classifieds.

I am not active on any forum, just view and conduct research but I understand the scammers and rip-off artists are out there.

I will post and see when I am granted access to the pearly gates... LOL

Respectfully,
JC

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Jeje,

I am in the same boat. I have been playing with Mustang since the 80's and have a ton of quality parts for sale, but for some strange reason there is a secret about how to gain access to the post in classifieds.

I am not active on any forum, just view and conduct research but I understand the scammers and rip-off artists are out there.

I will post and see when I am granted access to the pearly gates... LOL

Respectfully,
JC
There are minimum post requirements for classified access. The Administration here does that to help protect for a p[ossible Scam of a new member.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Yes I understand completely, but what is the number of minimum post required to have access...?????

No worries, I have items locally posted on Offerup and Craigslist, so if and when granted access to the forum classifieds, I will post per the rules and regulations of the site's Administration.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back