Pypes Violators Mufflers - $50
Pypes Long Tube Headers with O/R X-Pipe - $450

$900 for everything

All prices are WITHOUT shipping costs.

Last edited:

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
What's your zip code I want to see if how much shipping would be for the mufflers.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Ok so if I pay you the 100 dollars is that with shipping or plus shipping?

07gt6816

forum member
Reaction score
im interested in the drive shaft, how many miles on it and is it for a manual? also is that 300 shipped with trade of the stocker

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
im interested in the drive shaft, how many miles on it and is it for a manual? also is that 300 shipped with trade of the stocker

Depends on where i'm shipping to, driveshaft is quite expensive to ship so give me your zip code so i can find out the cost.

10,000 miles on it, manual transmission.

Lowered prices on some stuff in topic!!

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
With all these parts going up for sale, just makes me want to keep mine even more lol.... I'm gonna save some money on my next build. BUmP....

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Just picked up all the stock parts I need, now it's going to take a few days or even a week for me to do the swapping. I will pm those who pmed me about certain items when I am ready to ship and we will discuss payment.

J

JP229

Just picked up all the stock parts I need, now it's going to take a few days or even a week for me to do the swapping. I will pm those who pmed me about certain items when I am ready to ship and we will discuss payment.
If this doesnt include the stock driveshaft and you still need it, let me know. I just put on the PH driveshaft on and liking it so far. It's was the 4" diameter the full length and weighed 17 lbs. Great mod and good deal here. Free bump.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back