Selling Car = Selling Parts

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
If this doesnt include the stock driveshaft and you still need it, let me know. I just put on the PH driveshaft on and liking it so far. It's was the 4" diameter the full length and weighed 17 lbs. Great mod and good deal here. Free bump.

I also managed to pick up a stock driveshaft, however, I am missing the bolts that go to the coupler. They attach the driveshaft to the car, since it is a 2-piece.

I also managed to get some stock suspension parts and if there are buyers for it, I will take off the lower/upper control arms and possibly the lowering springs.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Let me know the price on the lca's and of ofcourse I'm taking those mufflers Pm me when you have those parts ready to ship

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
here is whats off the car so far and ready to be sold. returned car back to stock with tuner, has 4 unlocks left, and is unmarried. the jlt is just dusty and i will clean it before i ship it. the filter actually came out the box like that.

sctx3.jpg

jlt.jpg

cmdp.jpg

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Also just so everyone knows, NO PAYPAL!!!

You can pay with cash, money order, or transfer the funds directly into my checking account. I will not accept any other payment. If you have a problem with this, there are other threads on the forum selling similar parts.

mydangstang

forum member
Reaction score
How many miles on pullys? def interested if they are in decent shape.. PM back

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Hey....I want those delete plates...please send me a PM with your address and everything...so I can send you a money order or transfer you the funds which ever is fine with me if you still have the plates....Also co you know what the shipping would be to 35124?? Thanks man Jeff!!!

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Seems like everyone that was interested in buying parts no longer has any interest, so I will cut down the part list to whatever is already off the car and I'm not taking off anymore parts.

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
*shrug* If no one wants to buy anything by end of the month I'll just leave it all on the car.

mike13oy

Reaction score
*shrug* If no one wants to buy anything by end of the month I'll just leave it all on the car.

If you take paypal, you would have sold all your stuffs. Just take all the aftermarket parts out and put all the stock parts back then take your time selling them later. I will be in Slidell,LA the first week of next month and will pay you cash on some parts if you still have them.

hottcobra

come try to take my guns!
Reaction score
do you still have the headers? If so I want them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back