She had it coming…….

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
My dog will absolutely kill a cat without hesitation. That's why I love him. Fuck cats.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
CAT THREAD!!

36948_403176242223_7859299_n.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Glad the cat did what it did. People that abuse animals need to be abused themselves.

We just had a local guy throw his puppy against a wall for biting his finger. This guy deserves to be beaten himself.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/fl-coral-springs-beaten-puppy-20131217,0,758877.story

Oh hell-to-the-no! This piece of crap needs the ever-loving life beaten out of him. Seriously, I'm not a tough guy at all, but if I could get my hands of this scumbag, it'd get ugly! People that abuse helpless innocent animals are lower than dirt, and deserve whatever punishment they get. Glad to hear this judge came down on him pretty good.

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Yep the cat had bit two other people. She had it coming. I love animals but when they get aggressive like that they are a danger to my family. Bang threat is eliminated. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
A cat cannot do much damage, especially a declawed cat. My cat stays in home and if another dog or person threatened her, that person would get sent to the hospital and the dog shot multiple times. I've owned over 25 cats and over 15 dogs in my lifetime.

Fuck dogs. ( see what I did there)

They bark and bite a lot harder. I've haf a few run ins with dogs randomly attacking me and people I know (strays and ones with poor owners) anf I won't hesitate to kill a hostile one. A cat that meows hisses and bites with its small ass teeth, crack it in the ass or shoot it with water. Not be a pussy and sick a dog on it or have it put down.

For those that shoot stray cats that roam on your "property" or in the vicinity of your home, fuck yourself. I hope you never let your dog off of the leash and piss an owner off that has an actual gun. :)

Hate to say it, but, the cat was too far gone and needed to be put down. I'm sure some of you will ignore yhe fact that kids like to attack stray cats. Growing up in the city there were hundreds of stray cats and dogs. I still remember the days of neighbor kids throwing rocks, bottles, shooting fire works at cats and dogs, etc. When an animal is attacked like that, they become hostile toward anyone. Especially a women that kicked snow toward it several times. We also don't know if the cat was trying to mess with the dog, but, here are dog owners assuming that is what it could have been. What if the dog was barking and lunging toward the cat. In my experience, dogs usually go after cats first and sometimes even people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Here at home that would have been $.50 outa my pocket and 10 min of shovel time. I HATE cats, im a dog person. I am the guy you just described, if your fuzzy shit bag is in my yard, I will dig it a hole too. I have nice shit and the last thing I want is the crazy cat ladie's hoard in my yard on my cars, porch, or shitting in my kids sand box. This bitch here is as sharp as a box of marbles and looks to be well on her way to being the crazy cat lady.

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't know if repeatedly kicking snow on the cat was the smartest thing to do when she herself said the cat bit two other people and the dog.

I agree that with her knowing the background of the cat, she didn't make the smartest decision. I just do not think she deserved what the cat did to her.

That cat was batshit crazy. If it had ever bitten someone a couple of times and acted like that around me, a .22 would of gone through its head. Humane and to the point.

BTW, I am HIGHLY allergic to cats and can't stand being around them. It's like the little bastards know who is allergic to them and they go and lay on that persons pillows and go out of their way to get on your chest when you're sleeping on the couch. After our last cat, about 6 years ago, went out for the night and never came back, I put my foot down about them. So now we have three dogs. Which is just fine with me.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
A cat cannot do much damage, especially a declawed cat. My cat stays in home and if another dog or person threatened her, that person would get sent to the hospital and the dog shot multiple times. I've owned over 25 cats and over 15 dogs in my lifetime.

Fuck dogs. ( see what I did there)

They bark and bite a lot harder. I've haf a few run ins with dogs randomly attacking me and people I know (strays and ones with poor owners) anf I won't hesitate to kill a hostile one. A cat that meows hisses and bites with its small ass teeth, crack it in the ass or shoot it with water. Not be a pussy and sick a dog on it or have it put down.

For those that shoot stray cats that roam on your "property" or in the vicinity of your home, fuck yourself. I hope you never let your dog off of the leash and piss an owner off that has an actual gun. :)

Hate to say it, but, the cat was too far gone and needed to be put down. I'm sure some of you will ignore yhe fact that kids like to attack stray cats. Growing up in the city there were hundreds of stray cats and dogs. I still remember the days of neighbor kids throwing rocks, bottles, shooting fire works at cats and dogs, etc. When an animal is attacked like that, they become hostile toward anyone. Especially a women that kicked snow toward it several times. We also don't know if the cat was trying to mess with the dog, but, here are dog owners assuming that is what it could have been. What if the dog was barking and lunging toward the cat. In my experience, dogs usually go after cats first and sometimes even people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Yes! We are on the SAME page. Fuck dogs. I have one, but only because my wife is a dog lover. It's a 20 lb Shiba Inu...and she's scared of cardboard boxes. I can't stand dogs.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I like cats and dogs, we have two of each. The wife considers the cats to be hers, while the dogs are mine. Our cats act like dogs, though. Very friendly and lovable.

Cat, dog, horse, whatever...anyone who mistreats an animal is a sack of scum, IMHO.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
I like cats and dogs, we have two of each. The wife considers the cats to be hers, while the dogs are mine. Our cats act like dogs, though. Very friendly and lovable.

Cat, dog, horse, whatever...anyone who mistreats an animal is a sack of scum, IMHO.
Agree. We have a doberman female right now and I've had many cats over the years. Haven't had a bad one yet.

I hate animals being harmed. But when I was a kid our neighbor's husky was a cat killer. It killed our cat. It killed numerous other cats. My mom found cats wrapped up in plastic bags tossed in those idiot's trash can. Dead cats on the front lawn in front of that dog.

If that had happened to me today. I would've shot that dog with my AK and plead guilty to whatever they came after me for.

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
In this day and age with the situations that have been happening the last few years especially if you're come out side or discharge any assault type rifle in public and they would come with full tactical load out, air support and emt's around the corner. You are almost guaranteed to be a dead man in that situation and nobody would question L.E. decision in the matter. I know we just completed dynamic active shooter scenarios. Poor choice over animal no less.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back