slammed with 10+ wide on front, post your pics!

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
love this thread. I am sick for some HRE Vintage 501s in gloss gold in 19x10 to run 295s all the way around.
V501-rim_v02.jpg

That could look pretty sick!

Kris302

forum member
Reaction score
CCW classic? That's fucking fantastic.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
CCW classic? That's fucking fantastic.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. I was trying to get a 10-10.5" wide setup when I had my Bullitt. It wouldn't work the way I wanted/imagined. You can run them with a larger lip on the back, but you can only get like 1" lip in front and have a spacer too.

I tried contacting Fikse for FM10 or profil 10 and they were not in any hurry to return my emails or phone calls regarding wheels where the lip was the main goal.

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Yeah. I was trying to get a 10-10.5" wide setup when I had my Bullitt. It wouldn't work the way I wanted/imagined. You can run them with a larger lip on the back, but you can only get like 1" lip in front and have a spacer too.

I tried contacting Fikse for FM10 or profil 10 and they were not in any hurry to return my emails or phone calls regarding wheels where the lip was the main goal.

The Fikse wheels are some of my favorite.

Geo2JZ

forum member
Reaction score
That's a photoshop? Looks real lol. I have CCW Classics on my supra. Might have to test fit them to see how they look.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
That's the first set of CCW Classics I've seen on an S197.....it's amazing!

S197 05-09 with a lip wheel is art. The body lines and the wheel really comes together as an entire package

That's a photoshop? Looks real lol. I have CCW Classics on my supra. Might have to test fit them to see how they look.

Haha, I did pretty good I thought. Does the supra and s197 share same bolt pattern?

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
anybody have any new setups? i just bought some coilovers, so i'll have some new pics up in a week or two.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back