Kaldar142

Reaction score
Damn bro, 06elnr... you've got one of the dopest cars i've seen

and yeah stroker, just let me know! i would love to have a set of smoked tails

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey j-stang. I used to have the same problem with my tail lights being painted, mind you mine were as black as 06elnor. I would get scared as shit during the day watching people slamming on their brakes behind me. Something that helps are the LED thrid brake lights from American Muscle. They are bright as hell when stepping on the brakes............wakes people up. Just FYI........

06elnr

forum member
Reaction score
thanks kaldar142, I have led tails and my 3rd brake light is not painted and its led as well and super brite!

Starfire

forum member
Reaction score
Hey j-stang. I used to have the same problem with my tail lights being painted, mind you mine were as black as 06elnor. I would get scared as shit during the day watching people slamming on their brakes behind me. Something that helps are the LED thrid brake lights from American Muscle. They are bright as hell when stepping on the brakes............wakes people up. Just FYI........

I don't think I've ever seen your ass...

of you car:naughty1:

Starfire

forum member
Reaction score
LOL, on a side note how do you like those headlights you have?

And speaking of smoked lights I'd love to find a set of stock fog lights that were smoked with out the halo. Thinking of blacking out the fogs and the pony.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL, on a side note how do you like those headlights you have?

And speaking of smoked lights I'd love to find a set of stock fog lights that were smoked with out the halo. Thinking of blacking out the fogs and the pony.
I like these headlights. Not so bright though, like the stockers. Reason I still have the fogs. I mostly got them for looks.

It would be nice to find some smoked fog lights......

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back