so i have my Vin - what now?

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
anybody have a clue if Ford has a website or something that i can check on the production of my car with my Vin?

Alex

ochoblanco

Slow 4v Member
Reaction score
Ford certainly has a site where you can register your cars by using the vin. Will bring up manuals, recalls, etc for your car. However I'm assuming you are asking about monitoring the progress of your car being manufactured. This I simply don't know.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WAIT and pester your dealer

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
WAIT and pester your dealer

I've already been doing that quite well with the Focus i ordered 2 weeks before - it should be in on the 20th - goodbye equinox!

My father is also calling and checking in every few day's waiting for his Vin - he ordered a 2014 GT premium with the track pack in race red a week after i ordered mine.

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
that seems like a really quick turn around for ordering a car. i think when my brother ordered his fusion they said 6-8 weeks and ended up being like 4 months.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I looked at your total and options and was like "wtf?" Then realized you're Canadian.

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
yup, awful isn't it?
I just wanted a base Gt with the track pack.

You could have ordered itsomewhat similarly to track pack, I got a 300A, with only 3 options, Brembo Brakes, Recaro seats, and Automatic. I didnt feel the need for all the other bells and whistles, as I told salesman when he tried to offer me all the other options" Will it make it faster"?

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
You could have ordered itsomewhat similarly to track pack, I got a 300A, with only 3 options, Brembo Brakes, Recaro seats, and Automatic. I didnt feel the need for all the other bells and whistles, as I told salesman when he tried to offer me all the other options" Will it make it faster"?

not in canada - go try the configurator :tdown:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back